Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for job

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Indeed, but the real world doesn't work that way. Try living in it sometime.

i do live in THE real world, we all do, it is very real, and my world does work that way. i don't need to try to live in it, i do.

He's too busy looking for ridiculous conspiracy theories on YouTube

gaffaw gafaw, and your too busy looking for ridiculous conspiracy theories on bbc and itv.

What do you do now?

right now? eating a sandwich. are you referring to my work / output to others and community, or what brings money in? or both, or either? whatever angle, this is a personal question that i share with friends and peers of what i put energy into.

you only ask as you want a pigeon hole for me, and i'm not going to give you that luxury.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How quickly a heartwarming thread turns into a binfest. The magic of NSC. Anything can happen here!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
any one else know any places looking for staff in the Brighton and worthing area

I realise that you're looking for any kind of work in the short-term, which is completely OK, but, thinking a bit bigger, what work would you love to be doing in future? What lights you up in life?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
CV, what about the interview, need to talk the talk, have the right appeal .

Very much this-don't sit there all quite like,be normal and remember the person doing the interview has taken a crap that morning and brushed their teeth just like you-it's all about-will this person fit in here as much as any CV or qualification..

Remember also what can this potential position being offered to you do for you if you get it..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
programme_seller i worked at southwick leisure centre

Why not apply to be a programme seller at the stadium...better still you could be a kiosk worker in the East stand, that way I won't have to wait so long to get served on a matchday

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I think actually no one tries to pigeon hole you or give you any thought at all. You're a little odd

then why is he asking? and why so many views of this thread?

oddness is subjective, and in stating that, you are labelling and pigeon holing me yourself......idiot.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Want the Blackburn job, Brightonmark? I hear they'll be a vacancy.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Northbrook College, Worthing
§ Adult Numeracy (Number power Level 1) pass 90%
§ Literacy (Word power Level 1)

Herons Dale School, Shoreham

§ NVQ in Sport, Recreation and Allied Occupations
§ Mathematics and English - entry 3
§ D&T: food technology - entry 2
§ GCSE (short course) information technology
§ Science - distinction

As an interviewer, I can confirm I do not look at the above....Its all about your work history, character and skills you have, not what you learnt at school. Good luck!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
any one else know any places looking for staff in the Brighton and worthing area

Is this short-term and until what work arrives on the doorstep? Be careful how you approach this, if you're looking for a stop gap you will not find many people saying yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here