Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look. If You're Easily Offended Then Don't Open This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I reckon it will drag on long enough, Clifford will certainly be hoping so, the money must be rolling in. I fully expect Kerry Katona to anounce in the next week or so that she has some form of cancer or 'life threatening' illness to jump on the cash wagon.

What if it really was all a scam that went too far? Unlikely I know, but its an interesing thought.....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just wait for the pics of mountains of flowers with the inevitable poorly spelt tributes such as "Jade is sleping wiv the Angles" and "Beatiful Jade Nite Nite an God Bles" to crowd out any proper news.

Oh, hope its tomorrow as I'm out of the country so hopefully everyone will have forgotten all about the chimp faced cretin when I come back on Saturday.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I reckon it will drag on long enough, Clifford will certainly be hoping so, the money must be rolling in. I fully expect Kerry Katona to anounce in the next week or so that she has some form of cancer or 'life threatening' illness to jump on the cash wagon.

What if it really was all a scam that went too far? Unlikely I know, but its an interesing thought.....

Clifford has the story of the 13 year old dad/who's the daddy story once this Goody dies

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
. I fully expect Kerry Katona to anounce in the next week or so that she has some form of cancer or 'life threatening' illness to jump on the cash wagon.

I had EXACTLY this conversation about ten minutes ago with a bloke at work with the same oxygen thief mentioned. Of course the one who really should be strung up to save the last of the nations dignity is Max f***ing Clifford. If it wasn't for him suckling away on the twin teats of tragedy and morbid interest to make his filthy fortune these characters would return to their train wreck lives and substance abuse away from the public bovine gaze and give everyone who really, really, couldn't give a shit a break.

Oct 25, 2003
she's basically famous for being thick as pig shit on big brother, and then being an ignorant twat on celebrity big brother

i don't get why anyone gives a shit about her f***ing off to be honest

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fairly ironic that her last moments are being filmed by the 'Living TV' channel don't you think?

That's just the start of it. I heard Living TV were going to wheel out Yvette Fielding to do a "Most Haunted" Special where Derek Acorah and his spirit guide Sam contact Jade's ghost on the other aside.

We'll know if they've succeed when they do the ouija baord bit and the glass spells out "GR8 ERE IN HEAVIN".

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
This is what I said to my mate, what is she famous for? I said being a pig thick slag who got her gash out on big brother, then went on celebrity big brother and showed what a bullying racist she really is.
Anything I missed?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Max Clifford is doing his job properly he should be applying the finishing touches to Kerry Katona's new recording contract. Surely a tribute record to Jade with the proceeds going to the two boys would not only help them but relaunch Kerry's pop career at the same time?

C'mon Max, you know it makes sense, do it for the people!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just wait for the pics of mountains of flowers with the inevitable poorly spelt tributes such as "Jade is sleping wiv the Angles" and "Beatiful Jade Nite Nite an God Bles" to crowd out any proper news.

Does it make me cruel and heartless that I :lolol: at the above?

I wonder which channel will televise the funeral live???

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Does it make me cruel and heartless that I :lolol: at the above?

I wonder which channel will televise the funeral live???

Can the funeral be made into a drinking game???

Family member crying - down a pint of guiness

Random member of the public gathered on the street outside the church crying - down a shot of Vodka

D-Z List celebrity tribute - 1 bottle of WKD blue per minute of tribute

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can the funeral be made into a drinking game???

Family member crying - down a pint of guiness

Random member of the public gathered on the street outside the church crying - down a shot of Vodka

D-Z List celebrity tribute - 1 bottle of WKD blue per minute of tribute

What about a Find 50 book, like they used to give you when you were a kid, whereby you can tick off the relevant sights as you spot them on TV?

1 point each for:

1. A member of Girls Aloud
2. Davina McCall
3. Max Clifford
4. A banner held by an onlooker with Jade's name spelt wrongly
5. A marquee set up by OK magazine, preventing photos being taken and ruining their Wake Exclusive special next week
6. A psychologically disturbed man attempting to break through security into the church, screaming "I love you Jade" before being arrested
7. Max Clifford (again)
8. A minor celebrity wearing an inappropriately low cut dress
9. A major celebrity about whom you find yourself wondering "How the hell did they ever cross paths with Jade Goody?"
10. A Dimbleby
11. Max Clifford yet again
12. Angels, by Robbie Williams, being played at the service
13. Carol Vorderman describing Jade as "an inspiration to women"
14. Paul O'Grady & a small fluffy dog, dabbing his eyes
15. A member of the public clutching a bunch of garage carnations

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here