Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
virgirlo said:
Does a two hour train journey count?
And do they work?
And can I be bothered?

Advice needed...:angel:

Ask your friends first, you bitch ;)

I've had a couple of long-distancers, and they've not worked out at all. But then London to Glasgow was a LONG distance.

Saying that, a friend of mine is from Cambridge and his girly is from Sweden and they see each other EVERY weekend and have been together for three years now. They're about to move in together. It was cheaper for them to commute to Sweden / England than say London to Manchester cos of the old Ryan Air thingie :clap2:

Give your's a go Virgs. If it c*cks up, then there you go. Anyway, you don't go to the Albion anymore, so it shouldn't matter :p

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
virgirlo said:
I do know the guy really well, so if we decide to put a stop to things it shouldn't be a problem. BUT, I am settled with my own place and a good job, so will not be moving. Whereas he has none of the above....:shootself

May sound horrible, but from what you seem to be saying, your hearts not in it and you'd rather keep your options open.

I vote end it.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Re: Re: Long Distance Relationships

eastlondonseagull said:
Ask your friends first, you bitch ;)

I've had a couple of long-distancers, and they've not worked out at all. But then London to Glasgow was a LONG distance.

Saying that, a friend of mine is from Cambridge and his girly is from Sweden and they see each other EVERY weekend and have been together for three years now. They're about to move in together. It was cheaper for them to commute to Sweden / England than say London to Manchester cos of the old Ryan Air thingie :clap2:

Give your's a go Virgs. If it c*cks up, then there you go. Anyway, you don't go to the Albion anymore, so it shouldn't matter :p

would ask for your advice ELS, but since getting your bird you have forgotten how to communicate to YOUR FRIENDS!!! :p

See you on Saturday...should be spitting distance from you! ;)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Your all wasting your time.....Virgirlo only has eyes for one man....

David Beckham apparantly !.......:nono: :nono:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Re: Long Distance Relationships

virgirlo said:
would ask for your advice ELS, but since getting your bird you have forgotten how to communicate to YOUR FRIENDS!!! :p

See you on Saturday...should be spitting distance from you! ;)

Oops :blush:

I'm afraid you'll have to spit a long way on Saturday hun, cos my bird is MOVING IN WITH ME this weekend, so I'm shifting furniture :ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Two hour train journey ? That's absolutely bugger all ! Try other side of the Atlantic, that's long distance.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Marshy said:
Your all wasting your time.....Virgirlo only has eyes for one man....

David Beckham apparantly !.......:nono: :nono:

She should come and see my new flat mate then. I've moved in with 2 manc's. One really thinks he's a pretty boy.

virgirlo said:
Thanks for the advice.

Have already been out with a couple of brighton supporters....didn't work. At least by seeing someone who is into rugby means no football arguements. And the distance means that I can keep my space, nothing worse than CLINGY MEN!!

But I would love to have more hugs, kisses and general naughtiness....any offers ;)

SHAG ALERT:p

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
eastlondonseagull said:
I reckon the thread's question was just a ploy to get more suitors. That right Virgs? :lolol:

cheeky git...it is actually interesting getting a blokes perspective about it all. But you know me pretty well ELS, always seem to miss out on the good blokes!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
virgirlo said:
cheeky git...it is actually interesting getting a blokes perspective about it all. But you know me pretty well ELS, always seem to miss out on the good blokes!

Your obviously looking in the wrong place then!! :lolol:

No point asking the lonely hearts of NSC!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
she's all women, although i have no first hand knowledge i hasten to add !

Last edited:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I keep sayin that about myself. I've been out with 3 proper nice gf's in the past and for one reason or another I can't keep them. And its not that I've played away or anything or done anything to them.

Its sods fcukin law that girls I hate seem to be the ones that like me. It must be cos I dont show much attention to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here