Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long Distance Relationships

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Marshy said:
she's all women, although i have no first hand knowledge i hasten to add !

Thats good to hear, I wind up people here at work (I work in computers) and set Yahoo accounts and start going to chat rooms to wind them up.

Marshy said:
she's all women, although i have no first hand knowledge i hasten to add !

...........and still only 300 yards from my house...........and I have never met her!:???

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
robbied69 said:
I keep sayin that about myself. I've been out with 3 proper nice gf's in the past and for one reason or another I can't keep them. And its not that I've played away or anything or done anything to them.

Its sods fcukin law that girls I hate seem to be the ones that like me. It must be cos I dont show much attention to them.

Hit the nail on the head there old boy.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Its prob me or the fact I'm an idiot. I can make up bullshit to a girl that I want for sex only and make it sound convincing. But someone I like get all tonguetwisted and won't say a thing.

robbied69 said:
Where in London are you from then?

I've moved near to the Arsenal myself.

Dalston, which from you is about 15-20 minutes on the 236

LC

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
virgirlo said:
cheeky git...it is actually interesting getting a blokes perspective about it all. But you know me pretty well ELS, always seem to miss out on the good blokes!

The worst thing is when there under your nose. What do you look for in a bloke? or if any other females are out there you can answer it.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Re: Long Distance Relationships

eastlondonseagull said:
Oops :blush:

I'm afraid you'll have to spit a long way on Saturday hun, cos my bird is MOVING IN WITH ME this weekend, so I'm shifting furniture :ohmy:

Nice one matey:thumbsup: Glad to see you have found happiness again buddy. Things are on the up for me as well although I will tell you more next time you drag your arse down to Withdean;)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Long Distance Relationships

B.M.F said:
Nice one matey:thumbsup: Glad to see you have found happiness again buddy. Things are on the up for me as well although I will tell you more next time you drag your arse down to Withdean;)

Cheers fella. See you probably at Cardiff for a good old catch-up :wave: You going to Palace btw?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Long Distance Relationships

eastlondonseagull said:
Cheers fella. See you probably at Cardiff for a good old catch-up :wave: You going to Palace btw?

no mate. I refuse to give Sion wankstain Jordan £30 to get in. Besides which it is just before the birds youngests 1st birthday so am somewhat out of action on the away front for a while.

See you at Bardiff bud:wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
You're going out with a mother? :ohmy:

Good luck sir :clap2:

Mother of 2 matey. Am bloody knackered as the 2 year old decides he wants to play at 1 in the morning then again at 5. Wiith that and his mother wanting to play in between times I am getting old really quick:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here