Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London pub for play-off 1st leg..

calvstar

May 7, 2013
Haywards Heath
I tried calling the White Hart a few times but keep getting this foreign bird on the phone who has no idea what I'm on about.

Apparently the landlord is there later so I'll pop in after work and give him a heads up/see if I can't butter him up.

Unless anyone has any other significantly better suggestions or anti-White Hart cries, we should just go there

great stuff, I like this plan

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Simster,

Do you remember the Krays film and that incident at the
back of the East End boozer? :)

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Update - went to the White Hart but the landlord wasn't available. Left him my name, number and details of what is going on. I was promised a call tonight but so far nothing. Jut rang and no answer, probably rammed for Chelsea game

Don't actually need to speak to them and we can just rock up but thought it might be useful.

Will be at Wite Hart at 6ish then. A lot more screens then there used to be so its definitely got my vote. Will let everyone know if I get a call

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I'll be at the game Friday but can't believe there hasn't been a shout for the Famous Three Kings at West Kensington.

Fantastic Football pub often found showing four games in four self
Contained separate areas all with excellent sound and three large bars.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
White Hart it is then - 5 of us going there now!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll be at the game Friday but can't believe there hasn't been a shout for the Famous Three Kings at West Kensington.

Fantastic Football pub often found showing four games in four self
Contained separate areas all with excellent sound and three large bars.

I agree, but these arn't real Londoners :whistle:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll be in there from 17:30, anyone in blue and white I will buy a beer, guaranteed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here