Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish's UNPAID bet

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Stop arselicking your little buddy (and I don't mean ignore list-regular "Questions", although he seems to quite fancy you too). No-one calls LES BIEHN a bully, he's far too much of a love lord for that.

Why thank you MoH, your not so bad yourself.

As Malcolm said in the Thick of It, I am not a bully I am so much worse.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Questions said:
I`ve promised him tickets to all the big games if he`ll be my friend on here.

Shhh ;)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Commander said:
Arselicking my little buddy? I've never even met Les, I've no idea who he is! As for Questions, all I said was he's OK, he got me WHU tickets two days before the game, I've never met him either! I would have bought tickets for that game from Bin Laden if he had some. And it's not my fault if he fancies me- must be the hat.

You seem to have a bit of a problem with me these days, MOH :down:

Thanks for the testinonial

Bin Laden indeed

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Arselicking my little buddy? I've never even met Les, I've no idea who he is!

Get yourself to dukes mound sweetie. And I prefer the term rimming.

Oh and Congrats LI.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Questions said:
Thanks for the testinonial

Bin Laden indeed

Not that I was comparing you to Bin Laden, obviously. Well I was, but I didn't mean it like that.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
Arselicking my little buddy? I've never even met Les, I've no idea who he is! As for Questions, all I said was he's OK, he got me WHU tickets two days before the game, I've never met him either! I would have bought tickets from that game from Bin Laden if he had some. And it's not my fault if he fancies me- must be the hat.

You seem to have a bit of a problem with me these days, MOH :down:
See, this is where I'm actually far too nice - I didn't mean it badly, take it easy, I don't have a problem with anyone. I've never met Les either. I'd like to but I'm scared he might TOUCH me.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
See, this is where I'm actually far too nice - I didn't mean it badly, take it easy, I don't have a problem with anyone. I've never met Les either. I'd like to but I'm scared he might TOUCH me.

Don't be scared, MOH, it wont hurt a bit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Commander said:
Not that I was comparing you to Bin Laden, obviously. Well I was, but I didn't mean it like that.

I know.
Strangely enough I got given another ticket the following day which I gave to someone else on here. It seemed quite a few became free at the 11th hour.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:

Don't be scared, it will be our little secret.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Questions said:
I know.
Strangely enough I got given another ticket the following day which I gave to someone else on here. It seemed quite a few became free at the 11th hour.

Always the way. You can always get tickets. I've been to loads of sold out games without tickets and always got one in the end. Funniest one was at Reading where some guy gave me a photocopied ticket on a piece of paper with no perferated strip on it. Couldn't look the guy on the turnstile in the eye when I tore the stub off!

:lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
Don't be scared, it will be our little secret.

I`ve heard that a few times now said in chatrooms.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I do hope he sees this thread so he can read all his nice congratulation messages. :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
You think?

But why will he not let us know about the card he sent Leon. Was it a pretty card? What seasons greetings did he scribe in it? All important questions you would think a man of loyalty, principle and honour would answer.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
All important questions you would think a man of loyalty, principle and honour would answer.

Which he will, give him time. I have faith in the man.

Of course, if he doesn't, he is no better than Ernest, another man who made a bet and didn't pay.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Which he will, give him time. I have faith in the man.

Of course, if he doesn't, he is no better than Ernest, another man who made a bet and didn't pay.

I fear this may be true?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here