Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish's UNPAID bet

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Juan Albion said:
If he hasn't sent it yet, it is too late even for a New Year's card. Next up is Valentine's Day I believe.

As a feisty man of honour who is very at home with his sexuality I do believe that is an excellent idea Juan.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:bounce:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Still no answer. The man of honour has sherked his responsibilities.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Still no answer. The man of honour has sherked his responsibilities.

And he has been on the board, he was posting on one of the Leon threads last night.

Come on LI.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Maybe he's been looking after his new baby instead paying heed to this somewhat less important matter? Get a grip.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
And he has been on the board, he was posting on one of the Leon threads last night.

Come on LI.

He was also on the McGhee thread.

LI, we need an answer.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
Maybe he's been looking after his new baby instead paying heed to this somewhat less important matter? Get a grip.

Maybe. I have a grip.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:

But he has time to post about Leon at quarter to one in the morning though?

I honestly think LI will do this, he is a man of his word.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You're acting like shoddy BULLIES. As the main BULLY on here as everyone knows, I recognise it when I see it. :wave:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
You're acting like shoddy BULLIES. As the main BULLY on here as everyone knows, I recognise it when I see it. :wave:

You're not the main bully, you're only in 2nd place. You only bullied a 40 something year old man off the board. Les bullied a middle-aged woman off it. You need to pick your targets more carefully to become number one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
afters said:
he's had a new baby, i must have missed it!

congrats to LI and mrs LI!

Indeed, congratulations LI.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wonder if he reads the kid John Pilger bedtime stories.

congrats

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
You're not the main bully, you're only in 2nd place. You only bullied a 40 something year old man off the board. Les bullied a middle-aged woman off it. You need to pick your targets more carefully to become number one.
Stop arselicking your little buddy (and I don't mean ignore list-regular "Questions", although he seems to quite fancy you too). No-one calls LES BIEHN a bully, he's far too much of a love lord for that.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
Stop arselicking your little buddy (and I don't mean ignore list-regular "Questions", although he seems to quite fancy you too). No-one calls LES BIEHN a bully, he's far too much of a love lord for that.

Arselicking my little buddy? I've never even met Les, I've no idea who he is! As for Questions, all I said was he's OK, he got me WHU tickets two days before the game, I've never met him either! I would have bought tickets for that game from Bin Laden if he had some. And it's not my fault if he fancies me- must be the hat.

You seem to have a bit of a problem with me these days, MOH :down:

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Man of Harveys said:

I`ve promised him tickets to all the big games if he`ll be my friend on here.

I`m going to try and be M o H`s friend as well.
Harveys would you like to talk about Real ale, dogs dressed up in human clothing or maybe famous cricketers of our time.

See.. please be my friend.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here