Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London clubs you have a 'soft' spot for ?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I like Rotherham and Donny. I know this is a London Club thing - but I couldn't
help myself. Sorry.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I never would have guessed you were a Chelsea fan :thumbsup:

I never would have guessed you were a stalker... did you go to Watford and Millwall? I mean, me living in London surely I'd go to the Bridge wouldn't I?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I never would have guessed you were a stalker... did you go to Watford and Millwall? I mean, me living in London surely I'd go to the Bridge wouldn't I?

I'm not a stalker I just read more than one thread at a time. No I didn't go to Watford or Milwall, I am only able to go to some home games. I do not assume that every Brighton supporter who lives anywhere near London goes to all our away games in London.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not a stalker I just read more than one thread at a time. No I didn't go to Watford or Milwall, I am only able to go to some home games. I do not assume that every Brighton supporter who lives anywhere near London goes to all our away games in London.

But you assume that I, who has missed one match this season is a Chelsea supporter? Grow a pair fella.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I do like a bit of West Ham, purely because a few of the guys down my local support them so its a good bit of banter. (One of them pays my son 50p to shout "up the 'ammers!)

Other than that, nah I don't really like any of them.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was attempting to make a lighthearted comment when you said Chelsea were the London club you have a 'soft' spot for after your full-throated defence of John Terry earlier, very f*cking sorry I bothered.

I would do the same for Gerrard and Rooney and Cole too ... to many people on here are up their own arses, I'm very f*cking sorry for replying. xx

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
for me it would be arsenal.all my family are gooners and ive seen them win cup finals been to watch them in european finals etc.and mates that support arsenal have a soft spot for brighton and sometimes come and watch games with me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
None as such

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I do like a bit of West Ham, purely because a few of the guys down my local support them so its a good bit of banter. (One of them pays my son 50p to shout "up the 'ammers!)

Other than that, nah I don't really like any of them.

Why don't you just give your son a tenner to shout "f*** off you paedo , bubble blowing, tard" whenever he sees the bloke?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here