Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Bridge station

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Not really, just change at East Croydon and get on of the other 53 services that go in to LB.

Always makes me laugh at Croydon that people force their way on to LB bound trains and stand in complete discomfort when there is another service coming along in literally 2 minutes. Guess that says allot about the mentality of the folk of Croydon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doesn't particularly affect me, but 4 years ??!?

We built a stadium in a field from scratch in just under 2. UNbelievable.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not really, just change at East Croydon and get on of the other 53 services that go in to LB.

Always makes me laugh at Croydon that people force their way on to LB bound trains and stand in complete discomfort when there is another service coming along in literally 2 minutes. Guess that says allot about the mentality of the folk of Croydon.

Not a fan of East Croydon, it's a boot to get outside for a salmon.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

It could also say a lot about those that have got on the LB train after changing from a service. Just a thought.

Folk of Croydon send you thier best.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
As usual i think the Argus are being misleading It will be Off peak trains that go through london Bridge usually , that will not be stopping there . The normal trains that commutors get that terminate at LB will still be ok ..

Well thats my take on it !

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
As usual i think the Argus are being misleading It will be Off peak trains that go through london Bridge usually , that will not be stopping there . The normal trains that commutors get that terminate at LB will still be ok ..

Well thats my take on it !

But not what the article ACTUALLY says

Brighton passengers will not be able to get off at London Bridge station for four years as part of a major overhaul.

Services will be diverted to Blackfriars as the station is given the "biggest redevelopment in a generation", according to Network Rail.

The disruption will begin in May 2013 when platforms 14 to 16 are taken out, resulting in changes to Southern services.

Then from December 2014 until 2018 services to London Bridge will be diverted at East Croydon to Blackfriars.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've been offered a few jobs near London Bridge recently, don't think I'll bother now with them now.

Shouldn't be a problem, most commuter trains - at least the ones I get - terminate at LB so won't be affected. In fact, I presume there'll be fewer people around during this time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It could be LAZY journalism but GENERALLY the southern ones are the ones that terminate at LB and the terminus platforms are 10-16(18?) so its possible its off peak only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here