Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London 2012 Tickets............Anyone Applied?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Took two attempts but got Boxing evening session on same day as I'm at Handball :clap:

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Been trying since 11am and finally got Beach Volleyball for the Sat 28th and Water Polo for sometime in the second week. It appears you have to keep at it as the beach volleyball wasn't available and then suddenly it was......

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Tickets for the diving final ft Tom Daley available if you want to part with a minimum of £295! May appeal to one or two NSCers.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Was really looking for 4/5 August as birthday weekend, or the following weekend but got nothing.. tried football, table tennis, badminton, athletics, cycle track and others I am sure but have forgotten which as it is has taken sooo long. I already have men's basketball quarters (2 matches) on 8 August, I am self employed, so didn't want two days off plus price of tickets, travel,food and drink for 5 of us!

Football is crazy, page says ask for up to 30, I asked for 4 and 5 and nothing. I even tried expensive ones for the final, as hoping/expecting Team GB to be in it, but nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here