Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Logo's that for some reason you just do not like

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
stc%20logo.jpg

Biggest Telecom company in Saudi who's blurred logo is blinking everywhere including on the shirts of half the Saudi football league's teams

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Spoken like a true student! Ha!

:lolol:

:lolol:

Its dirt cheap and i get it cheaper with my discount card :thumbsup:

SHAMELESS PLUG: The Festive burger is without a doubt THE best burger McDonalds have ever done. Have just one and your mind will be blown (by McDonalds standards)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I wasn't that impressed with it to be honest. Its alright, Big tasty is better.

Without wanting to hijack this thread: the tasty was okay. A total bitch to make since everything was... well bigger. So you take one handful of lettuce and you'd have to take more. The festive - although its got more sauce and different onion - is easier to make.

I f***ing HATE the Bournemouth badge. As for logos... the Yahoo one pisses me off...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Easy buddy, whats wrong with McDonalds?

Where to start?

People care so much about what their kids eat ... until it comes to "friendly" fast food.

Big Corps react to public concerns and issues raised, which could also mean that if you aren't aware of a food problem or ingredient they don't need to fix it ... every asked what's in the BBQ sauces that a lot of these places dish out?

Mc's have a fantastic marketing team, no doubt about it, we all know and accept fast food isn't good for kids yet the FA have them as a sponsor, why?

Where's the chicken come from in the nuggets?

Kids recognise the golden arches before any other UK landmark or symbol.

BTW Love the veggie bagette thing!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Love this, though I'm sure their logo used to be more like the "original"...

mcdesign7_02n.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
be gone fat seagull

Couldn't agree more. Never liked it - why is the seagull so FAT, and the shield just looks a bit amateurish and rubbish. Much prefer the old seagull logo:

eng-brighton_and_hove_albion_fc.gif

How about a new club badge for when we move to Falmer (with a slim-line seagull)? New era in the history of the club and all that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here