Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Logo's that for some reason you just do not like

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
greggs-logo.gif

Not so much that I don't like it, but it looks like a logo for a building society or a charity shop, not a bakery. And I always have that exact thought whenever I go past one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
greggs-logo.gif

Not so much that I don't like it, but it looks like a logo for a building society or a charity shop, not a bakery. And I always have that exact thought whenever I go past one.

I agree, but the company I work for makes all their signs, it's worth a lot of money to us, so best not complain too much.

I'm amazed the company (a) approved this design and (b) have kept it for so long. I don't know about anyone else but I see a representation of a steaming turd in this logo.

banco_santander_logo.jpg

Quite appropriate given the fact that their Alliance and Leicester subsidiary (now fully re branded) struggle to deal properly with even the most basic banking transactions.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
worn by tools

Attachments

• fcuk.jpg
    fcuk.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 324

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone asked Naomi Klein yet ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Quite appropriate given the fact that their Alliance and Leicester subsidiary (now fully re branded) struggle to deal properly with even the most basic banking transactions.

Just wait until we integrate the systems...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ever since someone pointed out that it looks like Lisa Simpson giving a bj, that's all I ever see.

Well, it certainly doesn't look like "2012". How old is Lisa now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here