Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Locadia stop slating him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As you only arrived on here when GP was appointed I am guessing you have formed your opinion on one game for the Albion?

Some of us saw him look OK in Hughton’s anti football when crossing the half way line and not defending very well was a reason to be dropped.

Have you actually seen the goals he did score for us?

As someone who loves Dutch football I've seen him more times in PSV than anyone is ever going to see him in Brighton and a couple of games more recently as well.

Is he garbage? No he is a decent footballer. But this thread is going in the "... cant be any worse than Welbeck and/or Maupay and/or Connolly..." direction. But he definitely can.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As someone who loves Dutch football I've seen him more times in PSV than anyone is ever going to see him in Brighton and a couple of games more recently as well.

Is he garbage? No he is a decent footballer. But this thread is going in the "... cant be any worse than Welbeck and/or Maupay and/or Connolly..." direction. But he definitely can.

Fair enough, we’ll see. Looks much better than Connolly on what I’ve seen in their respective Albion performances

Maupay and a fit Welbeck are much better players

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Given how we failed to sign a striker you think our manager slagging off a player we do have is the way to go?
We were actively trying to get rid of him. Andone 'would find it difficult to get back in the side'.

Whereas Locadia 'has a lot of quality'. Load of old tosh to suit the situation.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We were actively trying to get rid of him. Andone 'would find it difficult to get back in the side'.

Whereas Locadia 'has a lot of quality'. Load of old tosh to suit the situation.

As a dyed in the wool anti Potter poster you would say that. Have you made a single positive post about the Albion or Potter in the last two years?

As a point of interest when did you start following the Albion?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
As a dyed in the wool anti Potter poster you would say that. Have you made a single positive post about the Albion or Potter in the last two years?

As a point of interest when did you start following the Albion?
I'm not a 'dyed in the wool anti Potter poster at all'. I think he massively underachieved last year and was perhaps was lucky to stay in a job around Christmas time, but had a very strong finish to the season which sets us up well for this season and we've made a very decent start.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
I dont trust you. The guy has done worse in MLS than Connolly has in PL. What Connolly can do with a football Locadia cant even do with a soccer.

Haha

Two differant leagues in two differant continents.What about Locadia`s record in Holland and Germany? Lol

Your flogging a dead horse with this.Connolly will NEVER be a Premier League player and is on a downward spiral.All because he let one good game go to his head

As i have spent a LOT of money supporting the Albion ove the years i think i am entitled to an opinion.As stated previously,i was not expecting a £40 m striker!!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Haha

Two differant leagues in two differant continents.What about Locadia`s record in Holland and Germany? Lol

Your flogging a dead horse with this.Connolly will NEVER be a Premier League player and is on a downward spiral.All because he let one good game go to his head

As i have spent a LOT of money supporting the Albion ove the years i think i am entitled to an opinion.As stated previously,i was not expecting a £40 m striker!!!

Well, thats your opinion. I look forward to Connolly proving people wrong just like Dunk "new Titus Bramble" and March "never a PL player" once did.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
He has been ok...
Hasn't set the world alight.....but he cant do any worse than what we have. He is a big unit and I think can definitely do a job for us. I for one will support any of our players who wear the stripes. Hopefully can prove all the doubters wrong and bag a netful

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Well, thats your opinion. I look forward to Connolly proving people wrong just like Dunk "new Titus Bramble" and March "never a PL player" once did.

You talk like you were "around" at such times, yet, as you've implied before, you have spent hours going through old posts and threads in a somewhat silly attempt to prove yourself. Seriously, wtaf, it is not the same thing.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Does big Jurg have a chant?

giphy (62).gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here