Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bennett tweeting he's well on the way to recovery.

If he doesn't make the Norwich 25, can we get him for 93 days ???

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone know of any potential loanees that will genuinely improve the team? Who in the PL is available and better than what we have already?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Shame about Bennett.

Guess we still may get an attacking midfielder, but more likely a central defender ???

ElAbd not replaced, and we are still Conway's loan down.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
not my job , but sure there are, my point was why the fixation with PL players ?
Because although there are players in the Championship that would improve our team, what side would be willing to let them go at this stage of the season? At least with the Premier League there are good players that might not be needed by their team for a few months.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Has to be a first team regular IMHO. Lita and, so far, Obika just not given a decent chance. If you were in charge at a Prem club then why would you agree to loan to us if your player is just going to warm the bench?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Has to be a first team regular IMHO. Lita and, so far, Obika just not given a decent chance. If you were in charge at a Prem club then why would you agree to loan to us if your player is just going to warm the bench?

Spot on........The loan has to make a difference ,straight in,and us begging the club to sign him !!!.......

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame about Bennett.

Guess we still may get an attacking midfielder, but more likely a central defender ???

ElAbd not replaced, and we are still Conway's loan down.

Not sure El-Abd needed replacing. Dunk is on the bench and if the worse happens then look at the situation. Getting a centre back to sit on the bench and limit the development of one of our own seems a bit pointless to me.
as for Conway I think Rodders is his replacement + the more prominent role March now has and with Buckley coming back (hopefully).

For loans it's a difficult one, when we are injury free we have a very good 16. It looks sparse when injuries occur but do we really want to get players in just in case? Personally I think any player that comes in has to be better than the one currently in his position and are those really available on loan at the moment?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we need to bring in a centre back who will compete for a place with Greer and Upson which Dunk doesnt do at the moment as the gap between him and the 2 in possession is so vast. One day he may but not at the moment as he is behind the standard that El Abd was at. Had Greer reacted yesteday and also got a red card we would be in trouble for the games up to Wigan.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It should be hotting up soon. I wonder if Forest borrow any strikers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here