Loan spell

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
GOLD by the way

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got nothing to say, but it's always nice to be involved in a Gold thread.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So what sort of utter twat would go out of their way to post such a made up thread? An opposition fan maybe? I think a Jamie may follow...

PS - utter twat.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How the f*** would you've recognised such a random player ? I've walked straight past Gareth Barry before without recognising him until my friend pulled me back and pointed him out.

Did he have a seagull on his head?

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Just saw Lee Williamson in Brighton last night, and rumour has it that he is having a medical at the club tomorrow morning, He'll be signed to act as first team cover on loan till the end of the season with a view to a permament deal. After seeing him, I spoke to a member of staff at the club who has confirmed our interest.

You are such a stupid ****

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Considering the general daftness of this exchange, and the fact that he's already popped on the other current loan thread, we'll have to make room for ...

1232761664_1.jpg

Last edited:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
This thread is hilarious.

PS. Pardon my ignorance, but could someone explain to this newbie what Jamieing someone actually involves?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
How the f*** would you've recognised such a random player ? I've walked straight past Gareth Barry before without recognising him until my friend pulled me back and pointed him out.

:wave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread is hilarious.

PS. Pardon my ignorance, but could someone explain to this newbie what Jamieing someone actually involves?
Check out the thread, in the Gold section, from about a year ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here