Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan spell

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I wish i had a hotline to the Brighton medical staff like this chap does.
Also in regards to seeing random footballers around i once saw Hayden Mullins in the tescos local to my missus.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
How the f*** would you've recognised such a random player ? I've walked straight past Gareth Barry before without recognising him until my friend pulled me back and pointed him out.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have no idea who the f*** Lee Williamson is!

Nor do I. This has to be the shittest fake rumour ever. If you're going to make up a rumour, at least make it something to get excited about.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That reminds me. I saw Jay Jay Okocha at Withdean last night. Managed to get this photo of him.

Giant_haystacks.jpg

Ncfc1

Feb 1, 2011
Loan window open and Norwich director pumps £2 million extra into Lamberts player fund ... wonder who he has his eye on ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Loan window open and Norwich director pumps £2 million extra into Lamberts player fund ... wonder who he has his eye on ?

I should think it's probably Elliott Bennett, as the Albion board would most definitely be up for lending out one of our most talented players for a couple of months, for FREE. I'd get on to the club right now if I were Norwich.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is this the failingest rumour thread EVER?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I should think it's probably Elliott Bennett, as the Albion board would most definitely be up for lending out one of our most talented players for a couple of months, for FREE. I'd get on to the club right now if I were Norwich.

Indeed. Elliott has even bought his yellow boots ready to go to Carrow Road.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i hear simeon jackson is not enjoying it in Norwich . saw him down the beach last night
fat-man.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here