Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loads of tickets available for the Spurs game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have read the comments such as "ring the club then" etc. Yes I agree this would solve the question regarding tickets for an individual. However would it be so difficult for the club to put a large headline on the website saying

"ticket booking problems"

Under this I suggest a small explanation as to what the current situation is, and a small faq for enquiries regarding things like linking fan numbers, adding reserved seats etc

I do think most people have probably bought something on the internet at some time, but I bet not many have had to scratch their heads to work out the process, on the vast majority of websites.

I know it is likely some people will think I am being over critical, but I don't. Brighton are undoubtably going to lose revenue unless people know the availability of tickets and have the means to easily book them.

I agree, it's a fecking shambles and what you suggest should be dead easy to do. Insider says the club are aware there is a problem, maybe they should actually let that be known on the site?? Who is responsible for the software, how hard would it be to flag up on the site that there is a problem?

How hard do they want to make buying a ticket?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How hard do they want to make buying a ticket?

Bearing this in mind, I took this photo when I went to the Queens Road ticket shop yesterday. Please note the incorrect date and the day.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 819
Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The poor communication coming from the Club in a lot of aspects is beginning to wind me up. Really, is it THAT hard?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I noticed today that ATC answered a question about Donny Tickets with a link to the site.

The link states tickets available in just 2 areas then goes on to show a map of the ground and ticket prices for all areas, except I don't believe these to be the correct prices, they look more like gills prices as in reduced for LC.

UPDATE, see they have now amended this info but have also included price for the South, poss in anticipation that we may have some of that stand?

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I have only just come to think about this weekend with loads of other stuff going on.

Can someone help with a question...

I am a ST holder and purchased on line both the Spurs and Gillingham tickets, does this mean I can use my season ticket card or does the club send out paper tickets for these two games? I purchased online ages ago and haven't received anything from the club?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I have only just come to think about this weekend with loads of other stuff going on.

Can someone help with a question...

I am a ST holder and purchased on line both the Spurs and Gillingham tickets, does this mean I can use my season ticket card or does the club send out paper tickets for these two games? I purchased online ages ago and haven't received anything from the club?

They are loaded onto your card

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So nobody knows if the game is sold out? Not ideal is it???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I popped down to the club shop (Amex) this afternoon. . Some people were taking a fair amount of time to be processed

One person on phones. One selling to public.

I bought 2 tickets for the Spurs games. For 2 mates who couldn't make it down today. I was told Spurs nearly sold out (and that was the reason they could no longer be bought on line).

I was shown the seating plan where I sit in Upper West. It was fairly well sold out. Can't really say about other areas.

I popped down to the club shop (Amex) this afternoon. . Some people were taking a fair amount of time to be processed

One person on phones. One selling to public.

I bought 2 tickets for the Spurs games. For 2 mates who couldn't make it down today. I was told Spurs nearly sold out (and that was the reason they could no longer be bought on line).

I was shown the seating plan where I sit in Upper West. It was fairly well sold out. Can't really say about other areas.

Judging by ST sales, and how we can view that sales are going for Gills, I would suggest that Upper West will be the 1st stand to sell out.

If there is space here, the Lower West and East must have oodles of space!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Judging by ST sales, and how we can view that sales are going for Gills, I would suggest that Upper West will be the 1st stand to sell out.

If there is space here, the Lower West and East must have oodles of space!

I would have thought so. Agreed

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I went into the Queens Road shop at lunchtime .A woman in front of me was refused a ticket as not on the data base. I'm a STH and have already got mine ,but was told you can buy extras for family and friends.
I went to buy two tickets for a workmate and his 10 year old son , but was refused as they are not on the data base either. Oddly they have both been to Withdean with me in the past , but always under my name.
I was told by the guy at the desk that the Spurs allocation has sold out and they are now acting on Police advise not to sell to people not on the data base.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I went into the Queens Road shop at lunchtime .A woman in front of me was refused a ticket as not on the data base. I'm a STH and have already got mine ,but was told you can buy extras for family and friends.
I went to buy two tickets for a workmate and his 10 year old son , but was refused as they are not on the data base either. Oddly they have both been to Withdean with me in the past , but always under my name.
I was told by the guy at the desk that the Spurs allocation has sold out and they are now acting on Police advise not to sell to people not on the data base.

the way round that is to register their details online which takes no more than 2 minutes. You'll then get FAN numbers and can buy tickets. And to be honest, there's nothing to stop Spurs fans doing this and getting tickets in the home end

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
the way round that is to register their details online which takes no more than 2 minutes. You'll then get FAN numbers and can buy tickets. And to be honest, there's nothing to stop Spurs fans doing this and getting tickets in the home end

.....apart from the fact that the tickets are no longer on sale online, therefore you have to buy in person or on the phone. When you try to buy in person or on the phone the buying history is looked at, if they haven't bought previously they don't get a ticket!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here