Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loads of tickets available for the Spurs game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I posted in the Spurs thread that there were still plenty of tickets left, but as the thread gets bigger, more people come along saying the tickets have run out - when they haven't.

Currently there are loads of tickets available, and it looks like we won't even sell out our share of about 15,500, which is a bit of a shame for the first game our team will play at the new ground.

So if you have friends who wouldn't mind popping along/won't get the chance to go to league games, let them know there are tickets left. The more the merrier.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do you think the club should change it saying 'sold out' on the Spurs and Gills games as it's confused a shit load of people on here alone - let alone those that don't post on here. At the SSC game my mates Dad said he can't get a ticket for Spurs as it's sold out - he's a st holder as well - must have heard the 'rumour' it's sold out or logged on there himself and seen it. It's very unclear you have to add reserved seats...

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
I want to buy my wife a ticket - I'm a STH. Website doesn't even mention Spurs game. Very pissed off. Is it me?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Currently there are loads of tickets available, and it looks like we won't even sell out our share of about 15,500, which is a bit of a shame for the first game our team will play at the new ground.

If there are loads available I think I may have a cunning plan on how to shift them. I reckon the club should actually make it possible for fans to buy them.

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Still tickets left even though it is not on the website. Just phoned and got mine. I was number 10 in the queue so it only takes 5 minutes or so. It is definately not sold out yet!!!

Will O

Jul 22, 2011
Just called ticket office up. If you have booked tickets within the last 3 seasons you are eligible to purchase Spurs tickets now.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Just called ticket office up. If you have booked tickets within the last 3 seasons you are eligible to purchase Spurs tickets now.

Maybe that's the case for the purchaser but tickets can be bought for F&F regardless of any purchase history

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Jameson

I think the big problem is it's £30!!!

THIRTY SODDING QUID!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is the issue; I know people who are giving it a miss because of the cost. Especially when you have to fork out for your family too; we don't even know if Spurs will put out their first eleven. It cost me £31.50 plus the fee for my seat in WSL centre. It's a lot of money for a friendly.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Maybe that's the case for the purchaser but tickets can be bought for F&F regardless of any purchase history

that's not strictly true. I registered a couple of mates online who have never been to an Albion game, got them FAN numbers and then 2 minutes later got tickets

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Really confusing if there were tickets available or not. Looked yesterday afternoon, no problem, tickets available. So I thought I would book when I get home from work last night. Then not even showing on ticket site, same this morning. Then checked again at 10 am and they were available again, so got one at last. Now just thought I would look again and they have gone again. Maybe they are drip feeding them into their system to iron out any problems.
The other way like others have said is to phone and check.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I have read the comments such as "ring the club then" etc. Yes I agree this would solve the question regarding tickets for an individual. However would it be so difficult for the club to put a large headline on the website saying

"ticket booking problems"

Under this I suggest a small explanation as to what the current situation is, and a small faq for enquiries regarding things like linking fan numbers, adding reserved seats etc

I do think most people have probably bought something on the internet at some time, but I bet not many have had to scratch their heads to work out the process, on the vast majority of websites.

I know it is likely some people will think I am being over critical, but I don't. Brighton are undoubtably going to lose revenue unless people know the availability of tickets and have the means to easily book them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here