Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Kennys head will be on the block if they lose on Wed night so we can add pressure to that list!

Don't be daft, no it won't. He's a Liverpool icon, he can't do any wrong in the eyes of their fans. Half of them are probably blaming Roy Hodgson for this defeat, and the rest Fernando Torres, Fergie's mind games, or the Great Refereeing Conspiracy against Liverpool.

Dalglish could lose ten in a row and the fools would still be singing his name and claiming it was all down to Roy Hodgson's signings.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have you starred in "Inside Gatwick" yet ?

I don't think "starring" is the word, but I am reliably informed there was a two second clip of me looking suitably mean and moody on the first episode.

I await my invite to the next Celebrity Big Brother.

Yoda

English & European
Shame Skirtel got sent off. He was being RAPED by Bale. I know they are not in the same league, but Noone/Lua Lua/Vicente must have been licking their lips.

Feb 14, 2010
Don't be daft, no it won't. He's a Liverpool icon, he can't do any wrong in the eyes of their fans. Half of them are probably blaming Roy Hodgson for this defeat, and the rest Fernando Torres, Fergie's mind games, or the Great Refereeing Conspiracy against Liverpool.

Dalglish could lose ten in a row and the fools would still be singing his name and claiming it was all down to Roy Hodgson's signings.

Spot on. it certainly wont be the fault of anything to do with Liverpool. After all NOTHING just NOTHING is ever the fault of those lovely scousers, according to the bbc and the scousers that is.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Spot on. it certainly wont be the fault of anything to do with Liverpool. After all NOTHING just NOTHING is ever the fault of those lovely scousers, according to the bbc and the scousers that is.

<puts on crash helmet and retreats to safe distance>

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool's day just gets better, doesn't it? United battering Chelsea, and Fernando Torres breaking his goal duck.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Shame Skirtel got sent off. He was being RAPED by Bale. I know they are not in the same league, but Noone/Lua Lua/Vicente must have been licking their lips.

He was only there because Johnson and Kelly are injured. Now Skrtel is suspended, so we have a major opportunity down our left. It's probably our strongest area attack wise too, but it might be difficult to over commit if Tarrico is there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here