Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The ref is loving being in the spotlight.

We lose Painter for a ball to hand incident and subsequent yellow card. Adebeyor raises an arm, makes contact with the ball and concedes a free kick but no card.

Any refs out there care to explain why Painter got a card and Adebeyor didn

No team bias in that question-just wondering how refs arrive at their decisions.

This

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Am I the only one who wants to see the best players play?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
im guessing but they probably fly down to london...if not its only 3 hours back to scousaland from north london...

Oooh, I'm working on Wednesday morning, I shall have to keep my eyes open for that and give them a welcome that will surely TERRIFY them :lol:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Am I the only one who wants to see the best players play?

Will the play their 'A' team on Wednesday, apart from Gerrard of course, or the youth team?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I seem to recall Dalglish is on record as saying that he wants to really go for all the trophies they're eligible for. With their recent record, he's not really in a position to be choosy is he? And strange though it may seem, we are now a leading Championship side, who should theoretically give them a decent game, despite not being favourites to win it.

I don't think he can afford to field a completely rubbish side (in name, I mean, as opposed to the completely rubbish side he's put out this afternoon). Especially not if they go on to lose today, after being beaten in their previous game too.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Now Skirttle gets a red

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And another red card :lol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Skirtel off too!

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here