Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Man United

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
This one has all the potential to be a classic - so it'll probably be a bore draw.

I'm gutted that i'll miss the last 15 minutes though to leave for the train...

Who do we want to win though? Or should we not give a toss!?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Liverpool if i had to pick, can't say i'm that bothered though but i'll watch it anyway.

Think Gary Neville might get a boo or two. :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I loathe United, and have good reason to, but given the hysterical hand wringing over-reaction of the BBC to Gary Neville, I would be quite pleased if he scores the winning goal in front of the Kop in the 93rd minute.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The whole Neville issue has been bought about by whinging scousers who clearly cannot accept they are not as good.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Want Liverpool to win, but only just, I have always found their fans easier to tolerate than those of Man Utd. Is that reason enough, probably not, Brentford for the Cup!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Motty is looking forward to a spectacular climax in the next five minutes. Comforting to know that I am not the only person currently watching European Cumbath 28

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Hopefully Smith is ok - as much as i dont like him, judging by the other players' reactions, i dont think it looks too good for him

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
f*** Smith. I don't wish him any specific harm but I'm delighted to hear he'll be missing for the foreseeable future. disagreeable cunt

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
The whole Neville issue has been bought about by whinging scousers who clearly cannot accept they are not as good.

And of course Albion fans would NEVER over-react to a player who went out of their way to wind them up....:rolleyes:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Smith has badly broken his leg and dislocated his foot. It is said to be the sort of injury that ends careers on the radio! Fergie said it is the worst injury he has ever seen.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Superseagull said:
Smith has badly broken his leg and dislocated his foot. It is said to be the sort of injury that ends careers on the radio! Fergie said it is the worst injury he has ever seen.

Looked pretty horrific on the tv. I saw his leg look to snap when he went down - not nice at all.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Will make people think about blocking a shot from Riise-he can really hit a ball hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here