Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool/Newcastle DVD's - order thread

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Watched the DVD over the weekend and I can honestly say that its worth every penny.

Expecting it to be shoddy as Newcastle was over 25 years old but after the initial momentary loss of picture it is generally fine but the best bits for me was in the dressing room afterwards speaking to Lawro & Mullers who mentioned about the players getting tanked up and stuff.

Liverpool game was a good match too, quality slightly better. Surpirsed how well we played - and lots of Albion crowd action shots at the end.

Value for money indeed......

TGC - got mine today - just had quick look through it and can only endorse the other review. Anyone who went to Newcastle in 79 should get this as it is a great trip down memory lane. I'd forgotten that they had an early goal disallowed.

I reckon you should sent Football Focus the clip of the Lawro interview - I'm sure they would love to take the pee out of him for crying!

Liverpool footage was also good to watch as although I was at the match, I don't remember seeing any of it before.

To all you youngsters who are too young to remeber when we were good, get yourselves a copy and enjoy.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
when you can accept cheques please can you let us know please?

Ta

Also would like copies of all the others you have done if any left

Cheers

Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
when you can accept cheques please can you let us know please?

Ta

Also would like copies of all the others you have done if any left

Cheers

A couple of weeks when the next one is done - honest. I won't have much footage left by then so can offer all DVD's I have ever done to cheque people.

I'm just off to withdraw the Paypal money for Starry's charity now - a total of £128. It will take a while for the money to transfer so I should be able to send it off next week - along with a Giftaid form that will boost that a bit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Payday has arrived.

Just sent my Paypal payment through :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont forget it also has a young David Bobin as well.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Great stuff, just had the chance to watch it this morning and a great affort all round - good work chaps!

Too young to remember the Newcastle match so good to see that, but one of my earliest childhood memories is watching that Liverpool match round my old mans so you've made me happy!

Cheers again.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Received mine yesterday, and can well recommend it.

It was great to hear someone like Kenneth Wolstenholme basically saying that ultimately the team with most skill won through.

And yes, Lawro comes across as a bit of a girl.

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
Awesome, thanks TGC. Just finished watching in time to listen to todays game.

I didnt make the Newcastle match, was 12yo, tried to scrounge a lift, but couldnt get one. But great to relive the occasion.

Was at Liverpool, my fav all time Albion memory. Have waited 23 years to see the game again. Every bit as good as I remember it. I forgot we got our second goal was just 19 secs after the their equaliser. Unbelievable atmosphere, our support was amazing. The team were superb that day. At the end the camera zooms in on the crowd exactly where I was stood with my mate Mike Barnes, not quite good enough quality to make us out though.

10/10 Glory days, essential for any Albion fan.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Had a quick look this morning, looks great, Jimmy's goal at Anfield was even better than I remember! Looking forward to sitting down and watching it properly. Thanks TGC.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just sent a Paypal payment TGC. Look forward to receiving the DVD. Also - well done for donating to Starry's charity.

JG

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Paypal payment sorted this lunchtime. After reading posts I'm looking forward to receiving it. Top effort.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here