Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool/Newcastle DVD's - order thread

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hi TGC - just sent my order over.:clap2: What a great thing to do, can't wait to see it.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Payment just sent.

Probs too late for todays post, but fingers crossed.

Well done TGC and TMLS.

Last edited:

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
I am waiting for Paypal verification, says 3 to 5 days. Will transfer funds as soon as it is completed if copies are still available.

I desperatly want a the DVD, I have been waitin 23 years since I went to the Liverpool match to see the goals again!

Exmouth Seagull said:
I am waiting for Paypal verification, says 3 to 5 days. Will transfer funds as soon as it is completed if copies are still available.

I desperatly want a the DVD, I have been waitin 23 years since I went to the Liverpool match to see the goals again!

PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post - I'm sure you are good for the money when Paypal is activated! ;)

I'll accept cheques when I have the next DVD ready so i can offer all past DVD's and minimise the amount of cheques I have to cash.

Paypal is a secure method of online payment, used mainly by EBay customers. It lets you pay for things using a debit/credit card without your card details going to the person you are buying from. Just go here :-

http://www.paypal.com/uk

And sign up. Then choose to pay, put in my email address and the amount and you are done.

Any more for any more? Still have 10 left. Any more Paypals or is it just cheque people left?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Ordered, looking forward to it, I have never seen any footage of the Liverpool match, one of the best days out I can remember!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im glad that this footage that I had in my loft for about 10 years is finally getting the airing it deserves.

Just as an aside I remember the chap I got the 1979 copy from in about 1991 said that this was given to him by Eric Steele :eek:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can I just add as well that the 1979 footage has commentary by Kenneth Wolstenholme no less...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here