Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool/Newcastle DVD's - order thread

Finally ready to offer these puppies. For those that don't know, the DVD contains 40 minutes of highlights and interviews from the 1979 game at Newcastle that clinched promotion to Division 1. It also contains full coverage of the FA Cup win at Liverpool in 1983 (No commentary).

The quality of footage for both isn't great - it was taken from very old videotapes. But to quote the only other person who currently has the DVD, Tony Le Mesmer :-

Watched the DVD over the weekend and I can honestly say that its worth every penny.

Expecting it to be shoddy as Newcastle was over 25 years old but after the initial momentary loss of picture it is generally fine but the best bits for me was in the dressing room afterwards speaking to Lawro & Mullers who mentioned about the players getting tanked up and stuff.

Liverpool game was a good match too, quality slightly better. Surpirsed how well we played - and lots of Albion crowd action shots at the end.

Value for money indeed.....

Good work TGC & TMLS

The cost per DVD is £8.50. Once again, it will be Paypal only. Once I have the Build a Bonfire style DVD ready, I will offer all old DVD's to people who want to pay by cheque/cash etc. I know it's a pain but it's even more of a pain for me to pay in cheques now, sort out what money is owed and then go through it all again in a couple of weeks when the same people buy different DVD's. You will get the chance in a few weeks, honest!

Out of the £8.50, £5 will go to Starry's charity. Future DVD sales will benefit the club but I thought that, on this occasion, the charity could use the probable £150-200 more than the club.

If you want one shipping overseas, please add an extra £1 for postage.

Please send Paypal payments to dave.bulwer@btinternet.com . Please give your name and address in the details as well as which DVD you want. I have given up on the website as it didn't always complete orders properly.

Any orders placed tonight should be posted tomorrow morning. I have just over 30 burnt and ready to go and will burn more if needed.

If there are any live games from the last few years that you would like a DVD of, give me a shout - I more than likely have it and will do it for the same price.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Order placed just now - cheers TGC

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I've just send a payment too.

Many thanks for all your efforts in compiling this dvd.

:clap:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Just placed an order.

I'ver ordered your other DVDs in the past and they're fantastic.

You're a star.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can I order one to. But I cant get to paypay for a couple of days.....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Can I order one to. But I cant get to paypay for a couple of days.....

A bit harsh asking you to pay for your own footage - PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post.

BTW - £66.50 raised so far for The Neuroblastoma Society. I will wait until all payments are in and when then have to wait a week for the Paypal money to be transferred and will give you the full amount when I send it off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here