Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Livermore to Luton

D

Deleted User X18H

He has a two year contract with us does he not??

He obviously got a second year to secure his services in The Championship not League 2

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
why waste money on a seventh loan player in our squad, especially when we are after a centre midfielder, when we have one of Championship pedegree on our hands, but let him go to the 92nd team in the football league

Great signing for them

Maybe we've had 2 managers who have seen something about him they dont like? We only see certain things as fans but managers work with them and see something different.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great move by Luton , I hope he plays well there and they catch the 2 clubs above them.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
maybe his legs have gone....from what I have seen of him this season he has been way below standard

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
WTF?!?!?! Why the hell are we loaning out players like him when we're in a relegation battle? Defensive minded, tough tacklers are exactly what we need.

I'd have loved to see him have a run in centre midfield, and with our lack of left backs he is ok cover

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
WTF?!?!?! Why the hell are we loaning out players like him when we're in a relegation battle? Defensive minded, tough tacklers are exactly what we need.

I'd have loved to see him have a run in centre midfield, and with our lack of left backs he is ok cover

Last tme he went in for a 'tough tackle' he got it horribly wrong and got sent off!!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I hate it when this guy is slagged off. He is a top, top quality central midfielder who is constantly played out of position. He is way too slow to be a left mid or a left back and at previous clubs has never played there IN HIS LIFE!!! He is so much better than Jarret and f***ing Fraser and he just needs to be given a chance. Oh yeah and i cant remember what game it was, possibly JPT?, but he played in central midfield scored and set up a goal.:shrug:

Don't think he's scored for us and played half - most games for Millwall on the left of mid. How do you know he's better? Hardly seen him.. He's just been bigged up on here by several posters and everyone's following suit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't think he's scored for us

:lolol: Swindon in the Johnstones Paint Trophy, he nodded home our 2nd in the 2-0 win, from a corner at the east end. It was the last goal involving Maurice Malpas' Swindon Town, considering he was sacked a couple of days after.

As for Livermore, he's been so wasted it's untrue. I think he's got quality and he's got skill, but he's not been used properly by us at all, and it's a real shame, but it sums up this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here