Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Livermore to Luton

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Cannot help feeling that thinks to Adams tinkering and team selection we never got near seeeing the best of him..

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Probably wants to get games under his belt before moving to a Championship side in the summer. When he signed, we apparently beat off competition from Championship and several other League One sides.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just been chatting to some Town mates...there is no way Lucketti wanted to come here. Clarke is shaking up the club following a string of draws and has told players to "buck their ideas up or go elsewhere...." or words to that effect.

Slade/White/Lloyd/Knight/Booker/Uncletomcobbleyandall must have heard this and put in a request!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm glad they were able to corroborate the story.

there is about 4 stories doing the rounds concerning various players.

another one concerned Robbie Williams ( brilliant name that one) who scored against Brighton last year with a free kick. The rumour was we asked if he was available!

Looks like Slade is only after midfielders???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Livermore's a bit like Birchall IMHO. Neither has added a single positive aspect to the team. They're just making up the numbers. Just won't do :nono:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Livermore's a bit like Birchall IMHO. Neither has added a single positive aspect to the team. They're just making up the numbers. Just won't do :nono:

He has had a few good games though but everytime he has a good game or two he either gets injured, suspended or moved to another position to cover an injury. I think given a run in central midfield next year, whichever division we are in, he will have a positive impact. He was playing in a top Championship team at the beginning of last season and seemed to be the best pre season signing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Clearly Slade didn't fancy him. He was systematically raped at Walsall, and I gather he was similarly exposed in a subsequent reserve game.

Do you think anyone actually TOLD Slade thats he's not a leftback ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That is CRIMINAL.

He's been good in midfield.

Joke decision! Rather bizarre to get rid after one shocking performance at left back!

I hate it when this guy is slagged off. He is a top, top quality central midfielder who is constantly played out of position. He is way too slow to be a left mid or a left back and at previous clubs has never played there IN HIS LIFE!!! He is so much better than Jarret and f***ing Fraser and he just needs to be given a chance. Oh yeah and i cant remember what game it was, possibly JPT?, but he played in central midfield scored and set up a goal.:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here