Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Music over the next three months.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
And Savages again in November. The venue looks rather nice, has anyone been there before?

Going to this. Seem them three times so far and they seem to get better each performance. Venue looks interesting. It is the oldest meeting place in Brighton built in 1750 and has had a £250000 face lift.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Going to this. Seem them three times so far and they seem to get better each performance. Venue looks interesting. It is the oldest meeting place in Brighton built in 1750 and has had a £250000 face lift.

Agreed on Savages, not the most original band but excellent at what they do. They frankly wiped the floor with that hyped to death Palma Violets band that played with them last time.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
Last night in Worthing saw Shakatak,Shame only 100 in audience. Overtones and Jools Holland in December. Caro Emerald in March.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Will be going to see the Happy Mondays, can't quite believe it is over 25 years since I first saw them. Although to be fair can't remember a thing about it .....God! they were great days!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Going to see Ian Hunter at the Concord at the end of the month.

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
Went to see Ray Davies at Southampton last night - terrific show, loved every minute. He's on at The Dome in a couple of weeks - if you like classic Britpop, you simply have to go.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Radiohead Tuesday at the O2. Would have got tickets for spiritualised, Alt J and Django Django but on honeymoon.

Saw Richard Hawley a couple of weeks back at the dome one of the best gigs I've been to for a long long time.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Not sure if it's in the next three months, but Calexico at the Corn Exchange sounds promising. Splitter of new album Algiers is great.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ladyhawke @ C2 seems to be it , and even that's up in the air at the moment.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Radiohead Tuesday at the O2. Would have got tickets for spiritualised, Alt J and Django Django but on honeymoon.

Saw Richard Hawley a couple of weeks back at the dome one of the best gigs I've been to for a long long time.

Let us know how they are. On a good day there's not much that can match them but they do have off days. The tickets were too dear for me.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I'm feeling embarrassingly mainstream compared to this eclectic mix.

The only gig I've currently got to look forward to is Muse at the NEC at the end pf the month.

They're pretty good though! :rock: :tantrum: :guitar:

While the rest of you were enjoying our magnificent performance against Sheff Weds I was seeing Beirut at he Appollo - very good indeed but rather marred by two drunk bints next to me who had no interest in the gig and just wouldn't shut the f*ck up - until some other bloke followed up my more mild rebuke (which only had a short term effect) by using those exact words!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here