Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Live Ford Super Sunday **

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Tottenham-Man United match subject to a 2.50pm pitch inspection due to snow. Updates on #SSN

Seeing that on tv if the game is called off then the football world has gone mad

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Game officially on.

Thankfully. I'm really looking forward to it, I think it's going to be outstanding as a contest. A bit like Chelsea-Arsenal, I love watching Chelsea nervously defending this lead. I'd love a 93rd minute equaliser for Arsenal, the look on Benitez's face would be hilarious!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No could not give a shit.....its what happens on the day that counts.....unless of course Gus asked you to scout for him?

Just came on a thread titled 'FORD SUPER SUNDAY' to make that point eh!? What I would say watching this Chelsea v Arsenal game, is that I'm relishing seeing Bridcutt up against Wilshere.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Football is football is football, I'd go watch an under 6 match if I needed a footy fix!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Hoping United win me some money this afternoon with a 2-1 win.

Bloody Reading ruined my accumulator yesterday with two late goals, from a £1 bet i had a £130 return the bastards :rant:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You just know that if we did beat them, everyone would write it off as Arsenal having a poor game, rather than we played well.

And we'd be promoted as champions and be in Europe for season 2015. Nothing less would be failure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am in a dilemma I want Spurs to qualify for the Champions League but also want Man U to win the title if Spurs don't, which they obviously wont so whatever result wont help both wishes.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
You just know that if we did beat them, everyone would write it off as Arsenal having a poor game, rather than we played well.

To beat them next week they DO need to have a bad game, a bloody bad one. I think people need to be honest with themselves and not build up a big fall. If we play well, and they play well, we will loose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here