** Live Ford Super Sunday **

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Sky Sports 1 - Live Ford Super Sunday​

13:30 - Chelsea Vs Arsenal

16:00 - Tottenham Vs Man Utd

Couple of good games to watch this afternoon.
I'll be interested to see if Torres and Ba get paired up front. I believe they have the potential to be the most lethal strike force in the Premier League.
I'd like to see Spurs do well and the gap tighten at the top of the league, however with Van Persie in his current form, I can only see a Utd win on the cards.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Sky Sports 1 - Live Ford Super Sunday​

13:30 - Chelsea Vs Arsenal

16:00 - Tottenham Vs Man Utd

Couple of good games to watch this afternoon.
I'll be interested to see if Torres and Ba get paired up front. I believe they have the potential to be the most lethal strike force in the Premier League.
I'd like to see Spurs do well and the gap tighten at the top of the league, however with Van Persie in his current form, I can only see a Utd win on the cards.

could not give a flying f..k

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We'll never see Torres back to what he was, he's shot to pieces. Not completely convinced by Ba either. Still, don't like Arsenal, so happy to see Chelsea win this one (don't like Chelsea much either, but that's mainly down to Terry). Arsenal are very average and don't deserve to be a top 4 club any more.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Torres instead of Ba, strange one.

Should be a good couple of games.

I have control of the tv, and she's cooking one of her awesome roasts, perfect Sunday :cheers:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've said it before, I think the best we can get next week is a draw, then lose away. How arsenal play against Chelsea is pretty irrelevant, Chelsea are better than them, Arsenal are better than us. Unless Arsenal play a weakened team in the cup - and let's face it, they've got nothing else to play for, so that's unlikely, then they ought to beat us. Just because we beat one struggling prem team, does not mean anything against a reasonable one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here