Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Earth

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dodgy moment there, looked like Red Hot Chilli Peppers singer was stuck in the bog or worse - pretty sure that extended jam session was NOT in the plan :lol:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Dodgy moment there, looked like Red Hot Chilli Peppers singer was stuck in the bog or worse - pretty sure that extended jam session was NOT in the plan :lol:

I'm still laughing at Jonathon Ross trying to cover-up Chris Rock saying "mother fucker" to the all and sundry.. :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving the way that everybody involved is UTTERLY cynical about the Global Warming thing, from the comperes to the bands to (most likely) the audience. Sample from Flea 'Um, here's probably the most imporant message I could ever tell you. Er, uh, I forgot. Maybe next time.' Anthony K 'What you banging on about Flea?' :lol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
When I saw Duran Duran, I thought it was simply a repeat of the Diana thing.

I only heard them do Notorious and Girls on Film, surely they were clued up enough to do Planet Earth?(My favourite song by them, btw).

I'm also surprised Le Bon is keen on these big gig things, after all, he wasn't on top form at Live Aid...:lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Time to switch off for an hour, methinks. Metallica followed by Spinal Tap. Whoopie-Do's (and yes, I do know it's James Blunt on after those)

And ISN'T Tom 'Charlie' Chaplin out of Keane a dead ringer for our very own Adrianohinoainaio? :lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When I saw Duran Duran, I thought it was simply a repeat of the Diana thing.

I only heard them do Notorious and Girls on Film, surely they were clued up enough to do Planet Earth?(My favourite song by them, btw).

I'm also surprised Le Bon is keen on these big gig things, after all, he wasn't on top form at Live Aid...:lol:

They did indeed do Planet Earth, as well as Ordinary World.

Metallica on ATM

punk: punk:

Mind you, god knows what Hetfield's thinking with that beard.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Metallica were quality, shame BBC only showed two of their songs. Most of this unfortunately has been bland wallpaper music, Corinne Bailey Rae for fucks sake. No stage presence whatsoever. Looking forward to Spinal Tap though

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Metallica were quality, shame BBC only showed two of their songs. Most of this unfortunately has been bland wallpaper music, Corinne Bailey Rae for fucks sake. No stage presence whatsoever. Looking forward to Spinal Tap though

Exactly they were just kicking in Enter Sandman when they piss off to Sydney for Crowded Bloody House!

:rant:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who is the prat doing the Cat Stevens song?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here