Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little twat insulting Tom Daley on twitter

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
part of tomorows daily mirror
Waterfield looked bereft. Red-eyed, he talked about what went wrong on the fourth of their six dives and how it cost them dearly.
Daley’s partner, it was clear, blamed himself. He thought he had blown it. He thought he had ruined the storyline.
He revealed that when they had clambered out of the pool after the dive, he had turned to Daley and apologised.
“In the dive we missed,” *Waterfield said, “I kicked my feet too high and over-rotated and when you do that, you can’t do anything. The error left us with too much to do. Fourth is the worst place to finish. I’d rather finish last than fourth.”
Daley, 18, must have been hurting inside. He must have been crushed, too. The loss of his father, in May last year, has made this the toughest 12 months of his life.
Daley wanted to win a medal for him. He was expected to win one yesterday, too. He wanted to *dedicate it to his dad’s memory but now that dream was over.

He will compete in the *individual event next week but this was regarded as his best chance.

After Waterfield spoke, Daley was asked if he agreed his partner was to blame.

He did not hesitate. As *Waterfield stood by his side, Daley spoke as if he was his elder brother, not someone 13 years Waterfield’s junior. He spoke like a leader.

“We’re a team,” Daley said. “That’s it. Full stop. You win as a team and you lose as a team.

“The first two dives were the best we have ever done in *competition, as was the third.

“It was just our fourth dive. You miss one dive like that and you’re gone. It is the way sport goes.”

Waterfield looked at him. There was gratitude in his eyes. Daley had not deserted him. He had not sought to protect himself.

In a moment of adversity and great disappointment, he had stood firm.

A couple of hours after Daley’s disappointment, a moron began abusing him on Twitter. He told him he had let his dad down.

He could not have been more wrong. Daley’s dad would have been proud of him yesterday.

Prouder than if he had won a medal. When it mattered most, his son had done the right thing and stood by his friend.

His boy had become a man.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Why does he have 40,000 followers? Is he famous?:shrug:

Looks like he is actually buying followers...

AyNQZ0rCEAACueF.jpg:large

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I love his attempts at apologising to tom Daley, classic!!!
:lolol:

No but he is now, probably get a few more followers after this.

As was the case with Leon, as soon as his name started trending and his comments became common knowledge, his followers went up by the tens of thousands! As you say, expect them to keep rising.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just thought i'd have a look at his account...

@Rileyy_69
@_OllyRiley i dont give a shit bruv i'm gonna drown him and i'm gonna shoot you he failed why you suporting him you ####

Ay31CLnCAAEznSc.jpg:large

So he's threatening to shoot someone. That should surely give the police enough of an excuse to teach this little turd a lesson..

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
As was the case with Leon, as soon as his name started trending and his comments became common knowledge, his followers went up by the tens of thousands! As you say, expect them to keep rising.

He bought them (see my rather large picture above).

He bought them (see my rather large picture above).

Where did that come from? Just that earlier in evening Leon replied to his tweet regarding 34k followers. Surely it would have gone up to 44k with that, yet its only 41k...or was this earlier than that?

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ah, Twitter.

Never has so much been said by so many with so little to say.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
God I hate Twitter. Full of self-righteous gits that feel they have to express an opinion on everything, unfunny people who think they're hilarious, and shitty hate-filled morons like this guy. Seriously, my life has improved since I stopped looking at it.

It was on his pictures, along with many topless ones, this was the only one that didn't make me want to vomit.

Ah okay cheers just seen...well Dorset Police are on the case so hopefully the little scrote will be in their capable hands within no time!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
God I hate Twitter. Full of self-righteous gits that feel they have to express an opinion on everything, unfunny people who think they're hilarious, and shitty hate-filled morons like this guy. Seriously, my life has improved since I stopped looking at it.

I'm pretty good when it comes to new technologies and stuff like that, but Twitter is the one thing I refuse to sign up to. It baffles me as to why everyone seems to use it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Indeed - there are some things money can't buy......... and being "followed" by the Dorset Constabulary isn't (sic) one of them :lol:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Out of curiosity does anyone know how old this lad is? From that video I would guess around 15. What a strange chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here