Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little bands no one's ever heard of.

"Show of Hands" if you are of a folkie bent (although you will probably have heard of them if you are). They qualify on both counts as there are only two of them although usually a third when playing live.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Used to love The Mekons. This of course being their finest moment...

absolutely! the other side (dance on my own) was good too

funny,it always reminds me of back to back away trips in the early 80's,can't remember what game came first,arsenal (cup),ipswich league

loads of lads at ipswich(took the piss),but at highbury not many showed,hence,where were you

did have this single knocking about for years,no longer,great post :cheers:

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Anyone remember SCHOOL FOR SCANDAL, used to luv seeing them, regular spot at the Cliftonville, (Hove Station) on a Sunday lunch time. Great days.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
my mate has a couple of bands that i hav eseen live they are pretty good and had some airplay on the radio

We aeronauts

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
penetration (pauline murray) had moving targets & coming up for air,had ticket to see them at the suite around 78/79 but split up during the tour,gutted

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Felt this song deserved a bump. When I listen to it I envision myself in this outfit;

original-tron-bridges.jpg

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I like that Django Django song, they play it quite a bit on 6 music atm. It reminds me a lot of the beta band.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here