Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

List of largest stands in the UK?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Certainly doesn't look higher...

3512816581-05032011155621.jpg

Nou_Camp-Barcelona.jpg

The Sir John Hall Stand at St.James' runs alongside the pitch, not behind the goal.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
hdr_nou_camp_pano_800x375_85.jpg

this is from quite near the back, the people look like ants, seriously, you surely would be able to see f*** all from that far away...

also from behind the goal... what a view!!

inside_nou_camp.jpg

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
what i WILL say is that the top of st james' has been known to cause many panic attacks.......it's f***ing high up

Indeed, I had a season ticket 4 rows from the back of the Leazes end for years, just moved down to the Gallowgate end now though.

I didn't actually mind being up there, got a decent view of the pitch and a cracking view of the city. Only downside is climbing 14 flights of stairs, especially after a few bevvies.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Indeed, I had a season ticket 4 rows from the back of the Leazes end for years, just moved down to the Gallowgate end now though.

I didn't actually mind being up there, got a decent view of the pitch and a cracking view of the city. Only downside is climbing 14 flights of stairs, especially after a few bevvies.

Get out of town , you Geordies don't drink do you?? :jester:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Also doesn't include the west stand at the amex

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Hence my comment of inaccurate/outdated but it does give some comparisons as to where the Amex would rank amoung England stands.

DSC00364-1.jpg

My view from 3rd highest row in the east stand of Old Trafford.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
1171740466_64c06bd678.jpg

Decent photo of the view from the MIlburn stand at SJP.

Have to say St James' is one of my favourite stadiums. Only been once (heavy defeat against barca if I remember correctly) but I sat in that stand and thought it was great. And close to the city centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here