Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lionel Messi

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Shot yourself in the foot there I'm afraid. He is one of the few players that I have rarely, if ever, actually seen dive.

True. He knows that if he stays on his feet, chances are, he'll score. Why would you go down? His ability to ride challenges is quite remarkable.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
İbrahim Tatlıses;3435438 said:
11 Rooney's would beat 11 Messi's. FACT*

*Well it's not a fact, it's my opinion, but I feel so strongly about my opinion that I will declare it a fact none the less

No.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
True. He knows that if he stays on his feet, chances are, he'll score. Why would you go down? His ability to ride challenges is quite remarkable.

That clown Drogba should watch videos of Messi and learn from them!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Roll on Saturday night :thumbsup:

Can't wait, that is going to be an absolute cracker.

Messi was brilliant tonight, scary to think he's only 22.

To my mind he is the best player in the world right now, apart from Inigo Calderon obviously.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It makes me wonder why Maradona can't/doesn't utilise the kid's incredible talent like Guardiola does? It's truely baffling.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I hate Messi!! No doubt he is a class player, but does he really need to cheat that much? Like the rest of the Barca team, spends most of the game rolling on the floor, clutching his leg and face in agony, before quickly getting up to score! He is an extrememly taleneted player, and he doesn't need to cheat!!

You have summed it up perfectly :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here