Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lily Allen

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definitely NOT. Average looking, well annoying and has an attitude that far FAR exceeds her talent.

Plus she slagged off Radiohead. You just don't do that, even if you're the SECOND best band in the world, but Lily effin' Allen? Moron.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Definitely NOT. Average looking, well annoying and has an attitude that far FAR exceeds her talent.

Plus she slagged off Radiohead. You just don't do that, even if you're the SECOND best band in the world, but Lily effin' Allen? Moron.

Benny :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a primary school type term for a homo, hence the smilie. To be fair you had me until the Radiohead bit.

To be honest her views on what Radiohead did have probably tainted my view of her.

But I stand by saying she's not naturally attractive. Any pictures of her without full make up, styling etc she looks like a troll you'd see down the local shops.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
She has a chin like David Coultard, other then that she's alright.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
But I stand by saying she's not naturally attractive. Any pictures of her without full make up, styling etc she looks like a troll you'd see down the local shops.

I think that's part of the appeal in this overglamourised and inaccessible day and age. You meet her down Uncle Sams lunchtime after a one too many Stellas and decide she looks ok so ask her out and when she turns up that night at the Harvester in her best frock and shoes with her hair all nice and soft and come-on-my-face eyelashes you realise you should have stopped drinking at five and knocked one out to make sure you last the night.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I think that's part of the appeal in this overglamourised and inaccessible day and age. You meet her down Uncle Sams lunchtime after a one too many Stellas and decide she looks ok so ask her out and when she turns up that night at the Harvester in her best frock and shoes with her hair all nice and soft and come-on-my-face eyelashes you realise you should have stopped drinking at five and knocked one out to make sure you last the night.

:bowdown:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here