Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Light drinking

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I only want to get tipsy tonight. Has anyone got any surefire ways of making sure I don't suddenly think it would be a good idea to get steamed out of my tree?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
take a bicycle - it is the middle ground between a car and walking, and knowing you are going to have to cycle home where all manner of injuries could occur will linger in your mind

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
know your limits. At the point that you are lying in a puddle of your own sick, quit drinking pints and move onto shorts.

hope this helps

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Les Biehn said:
I only want to get tipsy tonight. Has anyone got any surefire ways of making sure I don't suddenly think it would be a good idea to get steamed out of my tree?

In my experience, the ONLY way to stop oneself getting accidentally slaughtered is not to start drinking in the first place. Stay indoors. Do not venture out.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Scotty Mac said:
take a bicycle - it is the middle ground between a car and walking, and knowing you are going to have to cycle home where all manner of injuries could occur will linger in your mind

BAD BAD BAD idea. I once tried this tactic, got hammered and cycled home anyway. I fell asleep on my bike whilst going down a main road and fell off. Twice.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les, you are drinking tonight and you f***ing know it. I will look after you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Les, you are drinking tonight and you f***ing know it. I will look after you.

I'm thinking I might just take a tenner out and that is all I will have. I have no money in the bank so I won't be able to drink more. Genious as Glover says.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Drink shandys or have a nice coca cola in between pints?

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not sure at the moment. What you doing mince?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Shandy!!I might as well as for a baby sham and my vagina back.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Commander said:
BAD BAD BAD idea. I once tried this tactic, got hammered and cycled home anyway. I fell asleep on my bike whilst going down a main road and fell off. Twice.

:lolol: :lolol:

i used to find it quite therepeautic, the wind in your face as you wallowed in a semi-drunkerness

can see how joy could soon turn to disaster though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here