Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Light drinking

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Goodfella said:
Light drinking? Light f***ing drinking?

Yer 'avin a larf. :lolol:

As someone who has meet me Goodfella I'm sure you are aware of what an upstanding young man I am.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Peter Grummit said:
You sound pisshed already.....

I'm work pissed. Its that point of the day when I feel sleepy, can't be bothered to talk properly and someone might get a slap if they ask me to do anything that requires effort.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My boss (you know her Les) has just said she fancies a glass of wine and cracked open a bottle of wine left over from Christmas. the weekend starts here!!:D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
My boss (you know her Les) has just said she fancies a glass of wine and cracked open a bottle of wine left over from Christmas. the weekend starts here!!:D

f*** off:ohmy: You must be lying:lolol: :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tom Hark said:

Hey, little post. Looks like your lost. Back right out of here, go to the main board and look for a sign saying "non-aggressive thread about food" or something like that. Go straight through and follow it to the end.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Have a pint - then ask the barmaid for a hand shandy. It will either mean you get lucky (in which case you stop drinking) or you get your teeth kicked in by a knuckle-dragging, low-foreheaded numpty - Palace fans in common parlance (ditto).

Après moi, la deluge...

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What a benny. I

:lolol: Haven't heard that in years. The thing is I'm going to Sheffield tomorrow so want to save myself for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here