REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I NEED CLOSURE, new series next year

GUTTED :(

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
Bit dissapointed about the ending, thought it cold of been a lot more better than it was.

But when he does wake up, he still has to find the women police offficer who went missing right back at the start of the series.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is an interesting twist, do you think it might happen at the end of the second or third series?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They are definitely doing one more, depends on whether they decide that is enough and quit while they are ahead, or kick the arse out of it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Gully said:
They are definitely doing one more, depends on whether they decide that is enough and quit while they are ahead, or kick the arse out of it.

I would hate them to drag it on and on. I love the programme but it would be daft if it was still going in 10 years time :D

Not being the brightess of individualds. I wonder if there are some deep clues hidden within the programmes as to why he is in 1973. Was it just down to the trauma of his dad going or are we missing something.

The Mrs tells me to shut up and just be entertained :lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't know, I am not a plot writer, but it would seem likely that he went back there for a reason, other than the events surrounding the departure of his father.

Absolute tosh from beginning to end - he pulls a gun on the superior officer, helps a murder suspect get away - and they all clap him on the back and go to the pub :lol:

I'm all for suspending reality but I just don't get this at all :down:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The man has travelled back in time LI, were you really expecting flawlessly developed accuracy and realism?

I thought it was great and I can't wait for more, but I'd be surprised if they dragged it out for more than one more series.

Will he shag the bird though? What are the moral implications considering we've already met his present day mrs in episode one?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bluejuice said:

Will he shag the bird though? What are the moral implications considering we've already met his present day mrs in episode one?

That is a similar storyline to Goodnight Sweetheart but in that series he could travel forward and back at will.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Superb programme and I thought the ending worked well.
I hope the BBC replace with something decent, as I was really enjoying my Monday night telly.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
n1 gull said:
Superb programme and I thought the ending worked well.
I hope the BBC replace with something decent, as I was really enjoying my Monday night telly.

No chance.......get ready for Dalziel and Pascoe :down: ???

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I just love the old cars. The vauxhall viva (my aunty had one of those, the hillman imp and of course the Cortina GLX. During the seventies I thought those cars were absolute tosh. But now I wouldn't mind driving around in one.

Btw, did anyone clock the CCT camera in the closing scenes.

It really shows how diff Britain has become in attitudes. Not all for the better. I mean PC is now so ingrained that we cant do anything or say anything without somebody making a court case out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here