Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life is wonderful, don't you think?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
And which one introduced it? Remind me please.

And what is your point? That because a Labour government was brave enough, and innovative enough to bring in a revolutionary new system to try and look after the most under privileged and needy in society, that somehow this reflects badly on the current lot 60 years later? Is there anything that you will not whinge and complain about?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
wasnt' unemployment at its highest when the tories were in power?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lokki 7 said:
And what is your point? That because a Labour government was brave enough, and innovative enough to bring in a revolutionary new system to try and look after the most under privileged and needy in society, that somehow this reflects badly on the current lot 60 years later? Is there anything that you will not whinge and complain about?

Don't know what you mean by whinge and complain. Just saying the whole system needs a damn good shake up.

For the record I voted Labour last 2 elections. But Tory the two before that. So there :thumbsup:

Next time round who knows....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
caz99 said:
wasnt' unemployment at its highest when the tories were in power?

I think that people will say that Labour are currently *cough* massaging the figures.

And before anyone gets the needle Im sure any other party in power would do the same.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Oceanic said:
Well, don’t you think life is wonderful?, I do, it couldn’t get any better. Some of you might think I’m a scum bag but who can blame me, well, if you can’t beat them then you might as well join them and that’s precisely what I’ve done, well, there’s 5,185,000 unemployed but by the Labour figures then it’s only 870,000 who can’t find work but we all know that Labour has moved people who can work over to different benefits so it looks good and that it‘s reaching it‘s targets but in actual fact unemployment has risen 100,00 in the last 4 months and continuing to rise. There’s 2,710,000 who are on Incapacity benefit, lone parents 790,000, carers 360,000, other income benefit 150,000, disability living allowance 305,000.

I have two flats in hove, one down station road and one down the drive, brought them in 97, the one in station road brought for £44,000 and rent them out. As you know that people are abusing the system and we all know that you can get away with murder nowadays. Anyway, signed the flats over to my girl friend and last week gave up my job and got the boss to say I’d been sacked. I couldn’t sign on for job seekers allowance but gave me the option for disability allowance as I tore my ligaments in my knee a few years back, couldn’t turn that down so I said ok.

My old man said your pushing it, I said, well, the country has become free for all so I want a free life style. The government pay me good dole money while I’m claiming a good income from the flats and that’s with me living at my girlfriends for rent free while she works, and she gets 40k a year.

Why should I milk it, I deserve a luxury life style as I’ve paid my dues unlike hook wife and 8 kids so why should those likes get free everything and not me.

Do you think I’m out of order?

I tell you what, vote Labour and join the merry go round, it beats working, just booked my diving holiday to the Caribbean. Tony Blair, you’re a top bloke, hope your party stay in power till the day I leave this world :thumbsup:

For me it's all about pride, pride that I'm working to give my family the best. You obviouly have no pride, you're just a scumbag waster. I hope you get caught soon and you enjoy picking up soap in the prison showers

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Funny this thread should pop up. My mate and I are planning to possibly live abroad for a while.

People are asking what is wrong with England. This is another reason to get out.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bet your bird is a right minger or she's down the pub getting every bit of cock she can as she's going out with a waster BF. If I got chatting to her down the pub and she told me your story , I'd go out of my way to shag her to piss you off.

You have been warned

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

if this is true you are a prize tosser who deserves to get caught. Our taxes are funding f***ing wasters like you when they could be getting spent on people who are dying in hospital or kids in schools in deprived areas or making sure our soldiers serving abroad have the proper kit or one of a million other things

"Everyone else is doing it", I think you'll see from the response on here that not "everyone" is doing it

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Oceanic, the far right-wing, foreigner-hating, gay-bashing, political-inept, mysoginistic, scrounging pondlife headcase is

Why dont you say anything nice like that about me?:angry: :lolol:

Hilarious thread.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here