Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life is wonderful, don't you think?

E

enigma

What an absolute wanker. The first person to bleat on about how immigrants have ruined the country and are milking it :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:, and yet he does exactly the same as them, takes the piss. I might have more sympathy if you hadnt played the upstanding British citizen card that you BNP boys love, but you're a prick.I see people struggling where I live and some mug like you is milking the system when you dont need it.

I hope your girlfriend robs your flats off you. Wasteman.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
enigma said:
What an absolute wanker. The first person to bleat on about how immigrants have ruined the country and are milking it :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:, and yet he does exactly the same as them, takes the piss. I might have more sympathy if you hadnt played the upstanding British citizen card that you BNP boys love, but you're a prick.I see people struggling where I live and some mug like you is milking the system when you dont need it.

I hope your girlfriend robs your flats off you. Wasteman.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oceanic, what goes around comes around.

Anyone who sits around on their arse all day sponging off the State (= you and me) and doing f*** all good for anyone is a kunt.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You're out of order without spouting your infantile drivel. You've got nothing to say, and there you go tediously repeating it.

If you're going to the Caribbean, f***ing stay there, you irrelevant bastard. It would go some way to making Britain great again.

Last edited:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Oceanic said:
Some of you might think I’m a scum bag but who can blame me, well, if you can’t beat them then you might as well join them and that’s precisely what I’ve done

this is what makes you an utter, utter xxxx.

i hope you die tomorrow.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I hope your bird takes the properties and gets with a half decent fella. What you dont realise is that if your not with her for the rest of your life is that is exactly what will happen one day she will vanish.

E

enigma

The Large One said:
Oceanic, the far right-wing, foreigner-hating, gay-bashing, political-inept, mysoginistic, scrounging pondlife headcase is trusting his girlfriend with his money? I just hope he doesn't lose the puncture repair kit.

:lolol:

I beg one of the moderators gets his IP address and reports him. I'm not normally in favour of reporting people for things, but given how often he takes the moral high ground and his support for the BNP I think in this case it would be entirely justified.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Oceanic said:
Well, don’t you think life is wonderful?, I do, it couldn’t get any better. Some of you might think I’m a scum bag but who can blame me, well, if you can’t beat them then you might as well join them and that’s precisely what I’ve done, well, there’s 5,185,000 unemployed but by the Labour figures then it’s only 870,000 who can’t find work but we all know that Labour has moved people who can work over to different benefits so it looks good and that it‘s reaching it‘s targets but in actual fact unemployment has risen 100,00 in the last 4 months and continuing to rise. There’s 2,710,000 who are on Incapacity benefit, lone parents 790,000, carers 360,000, other income benefit 150,000, disability living allowance 305,000.

I have two flats in hove, one down station road and one down the drive, brought them in 97, the one in station road brought for £44,000 and rent them out. As you know that people are abusing the system and we all know that you can get away with murder nowadays. Anyway, signed the flats over to my girl friend and last week gave up my job and got the boss to say I’d been sacked. I couldn’t sign on for job seekers allowance but gave me the option for disability allowance as I tore my ligaments in my knee a few years back, couldn’t turn that down so I said ok.

My old man said your pushing it, I said, well, the country has become free for all so I want a free life style. The government pay me good dole money while I’m claiming a good income from the flats and that’s with me living at my girlfriends for rent free while she works, and she gets 40k a year.

Why should I milk it, I deserve a luxury life style as I’ve paid my dues unlike hook wife and 8 kids so why should those likes get free everything and not me.

Do you think I’m out of order?

I tell you what, vote Labour and join the merry go round, it beats working, just booked my diving holiday to the Caribbean. Tony Blair, you’re a top bloke, hope your party stay in power till the day I leave this world :thumbsup:

you're a sad fucker for sure and I'm pissed off that I pay taxes for wankers like you. So you've got a week booked up in a place where people who have made it own properties. If that is an achievement to you then you really are sad. Look in the mirror and imagine its the day before you die. You happy, impressed, fulfilled, proud? I wanna be and what you tout as a life would make me feeel shame. Go away.

Re: Re: Re: Life is wonderful, don't you think?

Oceanic said:
You've hit the nail on the head mate. Every other fucker does, including politicians, so why not us, the working class are being crucified to support the criminals, unemployed, immigrants, etc, so thought I'd join the club.

I'm better of now not working than I was working, I know why so many people don't work, more of you should join this Labour merry go round, it’s great :thumbsup:
"And men will come singing from the hills,for they have provided for their own"
That's why I go to work.

Dandyman

In London village.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I honestly think it might be a wind up but he is showing exactly what is wrong with this great government of ours.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I honestly think it might be a wind up but he is showing exactly what is wrong with this great government of ours.

Thats exactly what I think, and everybody bit
bite2.gif

Interesting piece though
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

This is definitely a copy paste job (with a bit of editing). What a sad loser that you need to post this shit to get some sort of reaction/attention. You truly are pathetic.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
And every government since the welfare state was introduced.

And which one introduced it? Remind me please.

Seriously the whole system needs a damn good shake up as its haemorraging cash left right and centre.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
And which one introduced it? Remind me please.

Bismarck. Very happy to oblige.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here