Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Trotter

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're in for Greg Bobkin from Stevenage too, don't forget. Could be the best of the lot.

I can confirm the deal to Burnley fell through, so negotiations with the Seagulls are continuing - can't say anything more than that at the moment.

But I can confirm that I will be at the Amex tomorrow....

:albion2:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I can't really understand why Reyes has been slaughtered on here from time to time. He's had the odd shocking game but more often than not he seems to do a good impression of a decent championship defender (or midfielder) as far as I can see.

Really didn't think he played too well in his second spell with us. First spell at right back he showed some real class though so the injury obviously affected him quite a bit. Hopefully with a full pre-season (bit of a cliché that I know) he could be a very useful squad member again and I would be very pleased if we got him and Mattock in at back.

I am liking the Kuszak rumours very much would be a top signing if true, Trotter not too excited about because of how inconsistent he is, but would happily still see him arrive at the Amex. Prefer not to lose Hoskins. Be good to get Assulin back too and obviously another striker. Might be asking a bit too much for all of that as well as Vicente and Bobkin though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sheffield Utd in talks with Dave Kitson................................. door closed for Hosky then. Might make a London option more attractive ???

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Apart from when he played there when WBA got promoted and he won Player of the Season. A bad run of form for us doesn't make him a bad player. Form is temporary.

True, but my worry is (until the last few games) gus tried to fit in Reyes wherever possible irrespective of his wretched form. This isn't necessarily a criticism of Reyes by the way.

And I can only really judge him on the times I've seen him play.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Southampton in for him according to the papers today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here