Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Neesons wife

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
And you have done the exact same thing making yourself out to be someone who cares more for an African Boy and make yourself seem Godlike. Hypocritical.

but I AM godlike US....and I get weather forecasts RIGHT :thumbsup:

It's usually sad when anyone dies but some people evoke more sympathy than others

From people that have never even met them?!

The way I see it both Richardson and Goody were/are mothers and daughters with families who, to them, will be a devastating loss.

Who the hell is anyone else to judge who deserves more sympathy?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

The way I see it both Richardson and Goody were/are mothers and daughters with families who, to them, will be a devastating loss.

Harry Hill could. Get someone to dress as Natasha and two other people to dress up as Jade (one for the front, another for the back) and FIGHT!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm not a film person and to be honest i did not know here name till the accident, but i am very un-easy that the thread portrays her as another persons possession.
All these people giving condolence to "Liam Neesons wife" rather than the actual woman herself.
To be by continuing to post on this thread its seems you all condone it.
Think there should be a more respectful Natasha Richardson RIP thread rather than "someone's wife".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

As a matter of fact did I suggest either of the two women that you mention in that vein ? What I said was that some people are less deserving of sympathy than others and for instance, Margret Thacher's passing is likely to be reason for many to celebrate.

There are plenty of people whose departures will not evoke much pity.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ooohhh QUICK someone nobody knows has died, get out the Posters who want to make themselves feel better by posting RIP so they know deep inside they care about someone they dont know and they will look GODLIKE to everyone on NSC.

get a GRIP losers....kids die in Africa EVERYDAY but do we get a thread for them? how about this one:
BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Buried shell kills Nigerian boy
"A Nigerian schoolboy has died after a fire detonated an artillery shell buried for seven years in Lagos."

NO.....I know why because HE WAS'NT FAMOUS.....you lot are PATHETIC....seriously PATHETIC!

So we should care more about a nigerian school boy than a british actress then

I know who she was, and I agree with others the thread title is a bit off, but there again I have a child hence have watched films she has stared in. Maybe if it was her sister, who you have no doubt :tosser: over watching Lady Chatterly's lover.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't believe the spackfests that kick off on these condolences threads :lolol:

Marvellous.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why can't people either post condolences if they want or if not other people just respect the thread and leave ?. I think we should do a thread.

Who is the most valuable Human Life ?.

1. Jade Goody
2. 7 year old Nigerian Boy
3. Natasha Richardson

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
4. Desert Orchid

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just a small point Colin. Desert Orchid was not a Human Being.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, yesterday Liam Neeson's wife and today Vanessa Redgrave's daughter. Both died in identical circumstances! Spooky.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What's going to happen to the instructor? I've been to Mont Tremblant, and those nursery slopes are virtually flat. For someone to die under your supervision on them is almost impossible to imagine at such low speeds. I do wonder if the post mortem will throw up any other medical condition.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Why can't people either post condolences if they want or if not other people just respect the thread and leave ?. I think we should do a thread.

Who is the most valuable Human Life ?.

1. Jade Goody
2. 7 year old Nigerian Boy
3. Natasha Richardson

Can I phone a friend?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
The Daily Mail website had an interesting
take on Natasha Richardson's accident:

"Natasha struck down by the eternal curse of
the Redgraves. Scandal and illness have
plagued the family since Sir Michael was
revealed to be bisexual."

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
The Daily Mail website had an interesting
take on Natasha Richardson's accident:

"Natasha struck down by the eternal curse of
the Redgraves. Scandal and illness have
plagued the family since Sir Michael was
revealed to be bisexual."

Oh yes....the Daily Mail! Now that's one death I would celebrate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here