Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Neesons wife

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dreadfully sad. Nothing like Jade Goody, a rare talent. RIP.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
FFS lets not compare the value of deaths please. If you want to slag Goody off there's plenty of other threads for you to vent your spleen. This is a truely tragic accident. RIP

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
FFS lets not compare the value of deaths please. If you want to slag Goody off there's plenty of other threads for you to vent your spleen. This is a truely tragic accident. RIP

If I'm comparing anything, it's not the value of deaths. It's the hysterical media coverage of a former Big Brother contest against the generally more dignified coverage of the death of a talented actress.

When one of the country's biggest-selling magazines brings out a tribute issue to someone who isn't actually dead then something is wrong with society.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I wasn't slagging Goody off as you put it but as Austrian said, making a comparison. I was making a point about Press Coverage of both sad events, figure it out.

It's usually sad when anyone dies but some people evoke more sympathy than others for what should be fairly obvious reasons.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wasn't slagging Goody off as you put it but as Austrian said, making a comparison. I was making a point about Press Coverage of both sad events, figure it out.

It's usually sad when anyone dies but some people evoke more sympathy than others for what should be fairly obvious reasons.

This Goody thing is pissing me off. Just give it a FECKING rest. The other thread is probably the most distateful thread I have ever seen. Lets keep to topic, Natasha Richardson. :angel:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This Goody thing is pissing me off. Just give it a FECKING rest. The other thread is probably the most distateful thread I have ever seen. Lets keep to topic, Natasha Richardson. :angel:

Well maybe you shouldn't have opened the other thread ? I didn't bother, especially when I saw who started it. However the title made it pretty clear what what it was about.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Well maybe you shouldn't have opened the other thread ? I didn't bother, especially when I saw who started it. However the title made it pretty clear what what it was about.

RIP, Natasha, do we really have to get into a debate over to who deserves more media coverage when they die?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
34 people die on the slopes each year, it was a 1 in a million freak accident. I hope Liam can get over this. He is a damn fine actor and all round decent bloke.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Neeson had returned the massive form in his latest film Taken. It was a low key release and did not even get a theatrical release in Europe. In the USA it has been HUGE taking nearly $ 150 000 000 at the US box office and has been in the top 5 for 2 months.

That was my favourite film of last year by some distance and not a mention in the awards season.

Sad news today. R.I.P.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ooohhh QUICK someone nobody knows has died, get out the Posters who want to make themselves feel better by posting RIP so they know deep inside they care about someone they dont know and they will look GODLIKE to everyone on NSC.

get a GRIP losers....kids die in Africa EVERYDAY but do we get a thread for them? how about this one:
BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Buried shell kills Nigerian boy
"A Nigerian schoolboy has died after a fire detonated an artillery shell buried for seven years in Lagos."

NO.....I know why because HE WAS'NT FAMOUS.....you lot are PATHETIC....seriously PATHETIC!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ooohhh QUICK someone nobody knows has died, get out the Posters who want to make themselves feel better by posting RIP so they know deep inside they care about someone they dont know and they will look GODLIKE to everyone on NSC.

get a GRIP losers....kids die in Africa EVERYDAY but do we get a thread for them? how about this one:
BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Buried shell kills Nigerian boy
"A Nigerian schoolboy has died after a fire detonated an artillery shell buried for seven years in Lagos."

NO.....I know why because HE WAS'NT FAMOUS.....you lot are PATHETIC....seriously PATHETIC!

And you have done the exact same thing making yourself out to be someone who cares more for an African Boy and make yourself seem Godlike. Hypocritical.

NO.....I know why because HE WAS'NT FAMOUS.....

Don't be so ridiculous that's not the reason at all. It's cos he was black.

Very sad about NR. I can't help thinking that it could have been my wife, frightening to think just how easily people can be taken away from you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Always sad when a stupendous fitty dies too young.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here