Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Dickinson signing for Barnsley

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Walt Jacobs is a journalist in Eastbourne or somewhere (or does a blog etc) and does have close ties with one or two of the players. I think (s)he may also be Jimmy McNulty's wife. If (s)he "goes public" it's likely to be right.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Walt Jacobs is a journalist in Eastbourne or somewhere (or does a blog etc) and does have close ties with one or two of the players. I think (s)he may also be Jimmy McNulty's wife. If (s)he "goes public" it's likely to be right.

:thumbsup: This is exactly right.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The first rule of NSC: Everyone must have a source/sauce.

The second rule of NSC: You must never reveal the identity of your source/sauce.

Third rule: If you know bugger all, make something up and call it FACT. That way you can boost your own ego.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So Barnsley can look forward to him PONCING about between the centre circle and the "D" of the 18 yard box instead of actually getting into the f***ing thing to SCORE goals like Forster and Murray do.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've just watched the Gus interview on Player and I couldn't see Dickinson training with the squad, I also didn't notice Hawkins

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Yeah - I tried my best. The Argentinians were in there a few times and so was OGH the rest of the squad only once or twice

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yeah - I tried my best. The Argentinians were in there a few times and so was OGH the rest of the squad only once or twice

Actually it was supposed to be a bit of a joke. Nose? get it now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I've just watched the Gus interview on Player and I couldn't see Dickinson training with the squad, I also didn't notice Hawkins

My mate does kids footy coaching and last week he brought a long sleeved Albion shirt into work for me last week. Hawkins name printed on back, and his pen signature on the front, also a signed picture. Apparently CH had been helping my mate out with coaching and said he wasn't being kept on at the Albion. Handed these items over at the end of the session.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Now on Sky.....

Skysports.com understands Barnsley have agreed a deal to sign Brighton striker Liam Dickinson.

Dickinson is set to become Mark Robins' latest signing after passing a medical and agreeing personal terms at Oakwell.

Robins has been looking to bolster his attacking options and he has opted to move for former Stockport and Derby ace Dickinson.

Dickinson endured a disappointing spell at Brighton after arriving from Derby last summer and he spent a spell out on loan at Peterborough last season.

Peterborough were expected to sign Dickinson on a permanent basis before pulling out of a deal for the 24-year-old.

Brighton are willing to let Dickinson move on and Barnsley have agreed an undisclosed fee to bring the forward to South Yorkshire.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I expect a thread every time he scores, even if it isn't with great frequency.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Confirmed by club text.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here