Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Dickinson signing for Barnsley

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Great move for him, any idea of the fee?
Im sincerely hoping we have a BIG, and i mean big name striker coming in after losing him and Forster. Murray is the only striker we have left now if this is true, Holroyd doesnt count.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great move for him, any idea of the fee?
Im sincerely hoping we have a BIG, and i mean big name striker coming in after losing him and Forster. Murray is the only striker we have left now if this is true, Holroyd doesnt count.

And BAZ.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
despite all our other signings if we don't sign at least 2 quality strikers now we will be no better that mid table could'nt they have chucked Holroyd in as well

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Oh yeah, forgot about Baz, but his prefered position is left wing which is therefore where we should play him. I know stats arent everything, but he scored one goal last season in Argentina so i saw, and we cant rely on him to get us the goals we need.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sorry to see him go. I know it didn't work out for him here, but i was an admirer of his not-oft-seen ability and his love-affair with carrying portly dames beachside before phoning in sick.
Barnsley is full of big women (my family are from Barnsely, so i know), but their rather high BNP vote means that a percentage of the locals won't enjoy seeing a black man shifting their heavyweights out of late night t'bars.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hoping we get our money back at least. Like him and still he could have done well given a real chance in Poyet's 4-5-1 formation

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Sorry to see him go. I know it didn't work out for him here, but i was an admirer of his not-oft-seen ability and his love-affair with carrying portly dames beachside before phoning in sick.
Barnsley is full of big women (my family are from Barnsely, so i know), but their rather high BNP vote means that a percentage of the locals won't enjoy seeing a black man shifting their heavyweights out of late night t'bars.

Made me laugh out loud on a packed commuter, thanks.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
what position ... drive-thru or flippin' burgers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here