Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That's weird because the radio was raving about Dicker.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He started picking his game up when he learned he was sponsored by NSC as he'd heard what happened to 'Jamie from Stockport' when he crossed us.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That's weird because the radio was raving about Dicker.

Dicker was also superb and Sparrow was so much better than the Bournemouth game.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bridcutt a cut above today, one tackle in the box in the second half was timed to perfection. Could easily have been a pen if he had got it wrong.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Take a bow. He had a brilliant game today.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
when Bridcutt is on his game (like today) he is the most important player in the team. Every time an Albion player has the ball he is in space wanting it. Whenever Greer, El Abd, Elphick, Calderon, Painter, Ankergren, Brezovan, etc, etc look like they're in trouble Bridcutt pops up in space for a simple pass.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
was just about to post this, he was the most incredible player today he was everywhere winning tackles and creating space going forward, today he was a god :D

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Just been reading some comments on Watfords forum about Bridcutt.

He was on loan with them and they obviously thought he was shit because they were loving the fact that he would be playing for us. Looks like the jokes on them!!

Here's one. :lol:

BRIDCUTT? Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Bridcutt was outstanding, my clear MOM...

however I though Dicker and Barnes played out of their skin as well.

Sign him up!

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
When I saw this thread the first thing I thought was 'different gravy'. And he is. Today he was absolute class. Premiership quality.

Sign him up!!!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
That tackle in the second half.

I thought it was a Penalty, there was no way he could win the ball.

Then not only did he win it, he kept hold of it! Bloody, bloody brilliant.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Good to hear this about Bridcutt. I have a weakness for DM players. When they have a good game, you f***ing know about it. Will repeat as said above the radio was raving over Dicker, I guess he had a lot of good work with the ball at his feet? Seemed like he popped up with some crucial tackles here and there too. In fairness, the much maligned Mr Hinshelwood gave Bridcutt his dues...

(Canter, enthusiastically) 'Dicker's been clear man of the match today hasn't he?
(Hinsh) ...without a doubt, along with Bridcutt, Sparrow... (goes on to name most of the team and fans)

top quality stuff

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
It's all been said really but he was that good today I feel I must add to the praise! So aggressive/tenacious in his closing down and tackling, reads the game so well to step in at the right moments and his passing is so consistent. I remember him giving the ball away once today and that was a slightly ambitious pass to calderon that their left back intercepted (hardly the biggest crime in the world!). His performance today was stunning, new 3/4 year deal please Mr Bloom!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here