Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt - Interesting Quote from a Burnley Fan

"If I was manager I'd get the video and get them to watch their number 26 in midfield - bircott or something. Nothing extraordinary, just 90 minutes of show for the ball, pass and move to receive the ball again. Not rocket science but he had an outstanding game in the simplest of ways, unlike our lads who spent most of the day looking at each other wondering if they should be pressing etc or their team mate".

Burnley v Brighton Player Ratings - Burnley FC forum from footymad.net

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
"If I was manager I'd get the video and get them to watch their number 26 in midfield - bircott or something. Nothing extraordinary, just 90 minutes of show for the ball, pass and move to receive the ball again. Not rocket science but he had an outstanding game in the simplest of ways, unlike our lads who spent most of the day looking at each other wondering if they should be pressing etc or their team mate".

With all the flair coming in, it is amazing how Bridcutt has remained so solid and constant. So glad we kept hold of him throughout August!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Spot on with that analysis. Bridcutt is outstandingly good at doing simple things well. I reckon he is the first name on Gus' teamsheet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With all the flair coming in, it is amazing how Bridcutt has remained so solid and constant. So glad we kept hold of him throughout August!
Flair's nothing without LB holding it all together.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Unreal to think we picked him up on a free, after a fair few clubs rejected however trials. Palace being one of those.

Thank god we managed to secure him after the initial six month deal.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Gunnarsson for Cardiff basically man marked him when we played them at the Amex and we looked a lot less fluent.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Same as the Barnsley rout. Bridcutt is one of the players (and there aren't many) in our squad who could do a decent job in the prem.

Just hope he keeps below the radar enough for us to hang on to him for this campaign.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Seems to be a hard-working and consistent player where it is also accompanied by a degree of intelligence.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've said before he's our Paul Scholes. Different Gravy. A very special player. He got player of the season for a reason.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Unreal to think we picked him up on a free, after a fair few clubs rejected however trials. Palace being one of those.

Thank god we managed to secure him after the initial six month deal.

Head mental that we only got him because navs did his knee

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Just shows what a **** manager George Burley was to reject Liam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here