Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient boss goes.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Barry Hearn,says goodbye too and sacks Geraint Williams. Orient have just one in their last eleven games. :shrug: :wave:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Are they below us then? Don't think they will go down, seems like a strange decision to me, they've got such little support it's not as if they will attract anyone better.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I don't intend to glory in a man losing his job, so this is not aimed at Mr Williams, rather at Orient, and, frankly, Scott McGleish and Barry Hearn. I'd just like to say HAH! Please, please go down, you fornicating onanists!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody harsh as they are 11th

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OMG my Brentford and Orients mixed up :shootself:shootself

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Orient will go down, they have tough fixtures (next up is Saints away), are on an awful run and now have no manager. I'd rather they stayed up at the expense of a northern side like Hartlepool or Oldham to be honest, but I think they'll go down with Southend or Gillingham (on top of the obvious Wycombe & Stockport).

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Is he still looking for a job in football management? I had the impression he had retired from the management game.

Oh really? That would be a shame. Seemed a genuine good guy, maybe not whats required in football though. Sounds like the perfect job for him as well.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't want Orient to go down! Don't particularly like them but it's a top day out!:drink:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope they stay up as always a good day out . Rather the monkey hangers than them but if it happens then will have a chuckle about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here