Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient boss goes.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Might even be a way back for Bob Booker as well

Blimey that's a bit harsh. I mean I know we don't much like them but...

I hope RS gets back in the game soon. I liked him. Thoroughly decent bloke.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have it on good authority that Slade, Booker and White are sitting in a Morris 1100 looking very furtive in Leytonstone High Street as we speak. White has brought his pool cue as a sort of power point presentation type thing.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Could do the job.

Despite being an A1 c***, Hearn knows his stuff re football league, so a call to the ace firefighter wouldn't be that big a surprise.

Might even be a way back for Bob Booker as well

What the f***?! Slade, as in Russ Slade, the one who kept us up, is a ****?!

Do elabourate.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:facepalm: :facepalm:
Learn how to read and spell!

:facepalm::wozza:

M'bad. Spelling isn't my strong point and never will be :thumbsup: I've come to terms with this though.

I thought it said Could do a job, dispite being an A1 ****, HE knows his stuff (so assumed it was about Slade) :shootself once again, m'bad.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Tommy Fraser?

Well, why not? The Observer seem to think he's been leading Port Vale for their League Two Campaign this season.

From today's report on Stevenage's defeat to Luton:

With the club on the cusp of reaching the Football League for the first time, those dissenting voices are quieter, though Westley and his staff do seem to have the ability to get up the noses of opponents. In November the Port Vale manager Tommy Fraser described Borough as "cocky from the manager down".

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not a bad shout Walt, NF applied for the Albion job as p/m the day after Micky got the gooner at the Little Chef so its certainly in his game plan.

I had heard that as well. And that he was very keen to take on some off the pitch role if he stayed at the Albion but was looking for a player manager job somewhere.

I think he would be perfect for Orient.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have it on good authority that Slade, Booker and White are sitting in a Morris 1100 looking very furtive in Leytonstone High Street as we speak. White has brought his pool cue as a sort of power point presentation type thing.

I thank quor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here