Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to Arsenal?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why not? They paid a ridiculous 12 mill for Oxo Chambermaid... we'll have some of that surely?

And with a club like Arsenal he'd certainly go with my blessing... step in the right direction for the lad.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If all those clubs are interested then we should expect a lot more than £2m.
ffs..OXO cube went for £10m+

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
£5M minimum me thinks.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
£2M is an insult but if we could get a decent whack and TB allows Gus to use most of it I say let him go and good luck to him

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just a rumour - and, as usual, one of many. Roll on 1 Feb.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
£2M is an insult but if we could get a decent whack and TB allows Gus to use most of it I say let him go and good luck to him

that.......... 3.8 m with a sell on clause + full international clause + the opening of a rather tasty loan agreement.......oh go on then.

D

Deleted member 18477

5 million with sell on clause + full international clause. every other team sells their young 'stars' for millions. chamberlain, rhodes and phil jones are perfect examples!

i'm sorry but if phil jones on current form is worth 18 million then dunk has to be worth at least 5 million.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
So he could be cleared by the end of January (incorrect), he made his U21 debut (incorrect, he didn't get on), he's available for £2m (incorrect).

Otherwise, very accurate

No, you missed a mistake. Apparently he's played 13 times for us this season when it's actually 23 times.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have I missed something over the last week? Is it normal for a player to be transferred who may not be playing football in the future? (so much has been moved, locked etc I think I may have got out of touch with exactly what is happening.)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This 'rumour' has been going on for months, why worry ? We're not desperate for money so we're not likely to sell for a bargain price.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hmm. I don't doubt that Dunk is attracting a lot of interest, but this particular story has too many ifs, mays and coulds in it. A bit of a flyer. And probably with his agent as the source, who seems to be a busy boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here